December 6, 2009
Trees and Awards and Secrets - Oh My!
2. Thank the kitty who gave you the award and post a link to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about you we do not know.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to award.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6. Notify your award winning bloggers.
Rules, rules rules...sigh.
7 things about me that you don't know...is that possible? My life is an open book. Let's give it a try, shall we?
1. I really do know my name. When the 'rents call me, or talk about me when I am in earshot - I respond. If they say the name of one of my sibs, pfffft - no response.
2.If Mommy buys stinky goodness that is shredded, I will only lick the gravy and leave the rest. I am a stinky goodness snob.
3. My bottom front toofies are crooked. But they work just fine, thank-you.
4. Even though I have 2 different colored eyes, my hearing is great!
5. I am the youngest kitty here in O Hi O. I'm the baby, gotta' love me!
6. I don't really mind going to the VET. I have even been known to flirt while I am there!
7. I'm probably one of the happiest, care-free kitties around. I've really never been in a bad mood!
As for picking 7 kitties to pass this award to? Well I am a rebel! I tag You! And You! And You too! HA!
So what else is going on? Well, I can report that Mommy went out in the freezy weather and stood in line at the post office and mailed a lot of stuff yesterday, but the most important thing she mailed was our Secret Paws package! There is some kitty out there who got some very awesome "Parker-approved" goodies. And let me tell ya', there was some loot in there that I would have liked to have kept - but the 'rents reminded me that Santa is keeping a very close eye on my behavior! I need to stay on his good side, which is why I have not messed with the big tree...much.
Our trees are up and decorated and they provide a great deal of entertainment to all of us. And the tree skirts are perfect for taking little kitty-naps. It really is the most wonderful time of the year!
Have a groovy Sunday - I will be in the kitchen if you need me. Mommy has some kind of chicken recipe that I am snoopervising. My work here is never done!