Parker goes first...
- What if O Hi O if full of Vishus Deer? We don't have them in Kansas City
- Do I have to get stuffed in the horrible P.T.U. and ride in the evil car?OR do I get stuffed in the horrible P.T.U. and ride in the evil cat AND have to fly in a terrible silver tube? (either way is a nightmare!!!)
- Are Mommy and Daddy going to make me take mind and mood altering drugs for the trip?
- Do I still get to blog?
- What about all my toys? Do they get to come too???
- Can we take my fireplace with us?
- Can we take my back porch with us?\Do they have Fancy Feast in O Hi O?
- Are there other cats in O Hi O?
- Are there sunny spots to nap in in O Hi O?
- What about Shrimps and HAM!?!?!
- Do we have to take the D.O.G.?
- Where are we going to live??? I have 9 weeks to find a place!!!
- How ARE we going to move our "kids" with the least amount of stress on them?
- How did we accumulate so much stuff?
- How come we are moving on the busiest moving weekend of the year?
- What are the odds of winning the lottery in the next 9 weeks?
- No more volunteering at Wayside Waifs! AAAUUUGGGHHH!
- Oh, wait, there's a shelter in O Hi O - whew...
- All of our friends are in K.C., we have no one to play with in O Hi O!
- How will the "kids" adjust to a new house?
- Will Parker accept a new home if I can't find one with a fireplace?
- Or a back porch?
- There are vishus deer in O Hi O!
- Can I get my husband to meet Bob?
And finally, a thought from Diamond -
Duh, do I gotta' give 'em pony rides in O Hi O?