February 1, 2009

I Was Tagged!

Dreaming of warmer days...
The Big Hannah Montana Fan tagged me for a meme last week. She's very nice and you should go and say hi to her!
First I'll say the rules.
1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers. Let the fun begin. Tell me more about yourselves so I can get to know you better...
Okay, here are 8 things about me:
1. I am a kitty that loves smoochies!
2. I also love to eat - I never turn down a treat.
3. I am formerly feral and I know how lucky I am to have a forever home.
4. I miss my upstairs deck - I wish it was warmer so I could go out and nap in the sun.
5. My furs are very shiny - I like to keep a clean machine!
6. I was born in SW Kansas. Now I live in O Hi O. In between I lived in Kansas City, MO.
7. If you hold a Temptation treat in front of me, I will high five you for it!
8. I have been blogging for almost 2 years!
If you want to play, consider yourself tagged!
Thanks for the tag Hannah Fanna! I hope every kitty has a very nice Superbowl Sunday!

14 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We learned some interesting things about you, Parker!

Enjoy the Superbowl!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I need to learn how to high five for treats...I bet I could get lots more treats with such cuteness.

Boy n Beethoven said...

You high five! Oh no...you're giving mine Mummy some ideas....
Help!!!

Boy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We always like to hear more about you Parker. I don't high five for treats, I just give my mum the love eyes and she can't refuse me.
Flynn

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We're all dreaming of warmer days with open windows and green grass...*sigh*

Christine and FAZ said...

I love smoochies too, so here's a SMOOCH for you.

Purrs
FAZ

Honey P. Sunshine said...

smoochies

Mickey's Musings said...

I miss warm days too!!!
Temptations and warm days... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I think I'll nap till Spring!!
Purrs Mickey

The Florida Furkids said...

Big smoochies to you! We want to learn high 5! Ok...not really...we just want the Temptations!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Daisy said...

Hannah Fanna is nice! Parker, I do that High Five trick all the time now, too. It usually works!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was fascinating Parker

Cory said...

We loved learning new things about you...except I think we already knew you loved smoochies!!

Tuck said...

You are very talented Parker! My mama is trying to teach me to give kisses, but I only play along sometimes.
-Tuck

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Interesting...

Furry interesting!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra