February 9, 2008

Saturday Caturday - Woofies and Radiators and Valentines, Oh My!

Lookie! I'm a Friend of a Woofie!
Camie's Kitties gave this award to me 'cause every once in a while I let Diamond Doggy blog. Diamond is a pretty good woofie, he has learned that he may or may not suffer the Paw of Death if he gets too "up in my grill" and he's good at breaking up the occasional kitty spat. He stays pretty busy begging for treats, destroying his toys and pulling Daddy's arm out of it's socket.
See?

Powder: "I can't believe you let him on the blog again!"

Parker: " Shut up and stop sucking up all the heat."

Thanks to Cami's Kitties for giving this Woofie award to me! I am going to pass it on to the most beautiful Princess Pearl - she's had to train a brand new woofie and I have to say, she's doing a fine job of it! She has radiators in her home too and knows how awesome they they are on a chilly day!

ps - That twisted, psycho, wildly handsome Tripper asked me to be his Valentine! I am disturbed at how much this pleases me!

15 comments:

Monty Q. Kat said...

Aw, maybe you can make a man out of Tripper!

(Or at least get him to calm down..;) )

Sasha said...

A Doggy called Diamond!
What next?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congrats on your award.

I think Tripper could be a fun cat to hang with from time to time.

Daisy said...

That's a really cute award! I am glad Diamond knows not to get up in your grill. Hahahaha!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hey Thanks Parker! I'll take that award because, frankly, training a woofie correctly is hard work.

Lux said...

Congratulations on your Friend of a Woofie award!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You need a blankie by the radiator to be utmost comfy!
Mom loves Diamond Doggie.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the well deserved award!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That is a nice award.
I miss my woofie so much, and Mom misses her even more.

~ Napoleon

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Congrats on the award. :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

It is good to be friends with woofies! Congrats on the award!
--JB

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Concatulations on yoor woofie award. Um, Parker, it's okay dat yoor acited about Tripper asking yoo to be his valentine. We think yoo may have a little calming effect on him, note, we said a little. Yoor mom should put some soft beds by da radiator...

Anonymous said...

Very nice Award. Congratulations!

We like your radiator. Mom had to explain it to us. She said she had one growing up in New England. We think that was about a million years ago.

Sunny's Mommy said...

LOL

ps: Congrats on your award :-)

Kaz's Cats said...

Parker, congratulations on your award - we think that Diamond Doggie seems like quite a nice woofie - a lot nicer than the loud barking one that lives over our back fence. Excellent work on your part training Diamond with the 'Paw of Death'. That looks like a pretty big radiator to us, but you must get a lot of use out of it with all your cold weather. As for Tripper, well...yeah...how shall we put it...you won't be bored,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha