I received the "Honest Weblog Award" from Team Tabby
The "rules" for this award and meme are as follows:"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "Here is our brilliant content, enjoy!
Hoo-boy, honesty, OK, here it goes...
1. My Mommy is very worried about the fact that my Boo-boo is not healing faster than what it is, I am afraid that I might have to go to the VET's
2. I've never told anyone about this, but my bottom teeth are uneven, it's a birth defect - Mommy says it gives me character!
3. Powder has gained a whole pound since November of last year, she's getting both fat AND sassy!
4. When we get our stinky goodness treats I have to be escorted to the other room when I am finished with my bowl, if that doesn't happen I bully the other kitties and I steal theirs!
5. Sometimes I will sit in front of the litter box for a full 5 minutes and just stare at it before I will use it.
6. Of the 4 kitties that live here, I am the one who must always be where Daddy is. I adore him!
7. Mommy and Daddy are planning a vacation in May and are going to leave us for a week and even though we have a great live-in sitter Mommy is stressing about leaving us...
8. I'd be willing to bet that in July Mommy will be complaining about how hot it is, even though I am freezing my tail off in February!
9. We all miss Kansas City. Even though we are blessed with what and where we are now.
10. It's a bad idea to walk all over the tax papers when the beans are trying to do their taxes.
Please consider yourself tagged if you would like to play along!
Oh, and since it's Tuesday, I thought I'd give you a little toesies!