February 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Isn't this a pretty award?!?

And look! I'm rated E!
Those lovely kitties over at Manx Mnews think I deserve an E! I think that they are pretty excellent too! Thanks you guys, you can't see it through my furs, but I'm blushing! Miss Peach, who is about the most caring kitty I know gave me the Caring Cat Award that started with Diamond the kitty who lives in Australia! I am so honored that the lovely Miss Peach would think of me! Thank you Miss Peach! AND THAT'S NOT ALL! Darling Millie sent me the Rated E award too! Millie and her Mom are just about the best thing since pre-packaged catnip in the winter! Thanks so much Millie! These great awards will have a place of honor on my sidebar!
I'm sending the E award to Gretchen, she has tried to get my Mommy to have Mike come and visit me, but we are techno-stupeeeedos and had to pass since Mommy won't smarten up and learn new tricks! Plus, Gretchen is taking good care of her Mom and Dad while they are ill. I am going to pass on the Caring Cat award to Mr. Hendrix, he's always ready to lend a paw and tell us about kitties and woofies who need our help. He's also one of the first blogs that made me want to start my own, and he lives in my new adopted state of O Hi O and waved at me when I moved here last summer! I know he already had it awarded to him, but getting it more than once is OK, right???
I feel very thankful to have sweet kitty friends who think of me!
Here's some random thankful thoughts I have had this week -
I'm thankful that the modem troubles are over and that it didn't cost any green papers to have them fixed!
I am thankful that all of the flooding we have had didn't hurt our home.
I'm really thankful that I got extra treats for the sweet pose I gave Mommy yesterday and the other kittes that live here didn't-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! (oops, that's a side of me that I don't like to show very often...)
I'm thankful that Mommy and Daddy are having broiled shrimps for dinner tonight and that I have perfected my "pleeeeeeeeeease feed the kitty look!"
Have a terrific Thursday everykitty! And try to remember which end should face the food!

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parker, all your poses are Perfect!! We are also glad the evil modem has been Banished from your home!

Congratulations of your Awards!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your awards! They are very well deserved. Great list of things to be thankful for!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Parker
Those were great things to be thankful for! You are a sweet kind, thoughtful girl and concats on all of your awards....

Purrs
Abby

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Concatulations on the awards, and I hope you getted some shrimps!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your awards.. now what was it you said after shrimps?

Tybalt said...

Congratulations on your awards! You deserve every one of them. ;) I'll keep my paws crossed that you get lots of shrimps tonight.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We hope you got the shrimps honey.

The Meezers or Billy said...

concatulations on your awards!!!

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey Parker--way to trump your siblings with the extra treats! I hope your momma isn't greedy and selfish like mine and that you get some shrimps tonight. I'm glad your modem is better!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

DK & The Fluffies said...

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Southbaygirl said...

Parker you're eating with the wrong end!! Food is yummy!

Kodak, 3 Perf and Winton

The Furry Kids said...

Congratulations on your awards! We hope you got a nice shrimp snack. hee hee

love,
Tazo

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha.....that is too funny - my post is about the exact same two awards!

Parker, you shouldn't put your bum in the food!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your awards :-)

Those are all good things to be thankful for. But wow broiled shrimp tonight? That sounds like the best one right now!!

PB 'n J said...

Congratulations on all your awards - they are well deserved!

That's a good list of things to be thankful for - especially the treats and shrimps!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Parker, you need to turn around, silly.

These are good awardies, wowie, you deserve them!

Mickey's Musings said...

Cool awards,Congrats!!!!!! Getting them is such fun :)
Remember which end should face the food?? Parker,you are too funny,hahahahaha!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

Those are some furry nice awards & you certainly deserve them Miss Parker!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

You are so good-hearted. It's good to remember to be thankful and it's so nice to see so many fings to be thankful for. We'd turn owr back on dried food for shrimps anyday!
Oh an Beau Beau sends a big SMOOOOOOTTTCHCCHHHHH back to little Powder.

MaoMao said...

ConCATulahsuns on yur awardies! You and yur fambly are a great group of caring kitties and yur superduper ECKSELLENT!

And that's a great list of thingies to be thankful for!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I know which end faces food, unless of course I's don't likes the stinky goodness. We are so happy things are going greats for you!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I like to make my daddy crazy by making him show treats to my butt afore I'll turn around and eat them. He thinks it's really funny and I'm all about making dad laff.~Sadie

LZ said...

You totally deserve those awards. We're so behind in posting ours it makes me sad.

Chase

Willow said...

Congratulations on your awards! And then you got shrimp too! Woo hoo!!!

Purrrrrs, Willow

Black Cat said...

Concatulations on your awards, you really deserve them:) I think you're showing the stinky goodness your butt coz you'd rather have shrimp! Hope you got some:) xxx

Tara said...

Congrats on those great awards! And I'm so glad you guys are all OK!

Tara

Karen Jo said...

I am really glad that the flooding hasn't affected you. Congratulations on your awards; you deserve them. I think you are turning your back on your regular food because you smell shrimp.

Sasha said...

Parker, I hope you enjoy the Caring Cat Award. You must be a very nice cat to receive the award and I hope you will be my friend.
Diamond