I ask you, how cool is this???
There are a lot of new things here in O Hi O that I have experienced. Here are thirteen of them
- I get to go outside! On our deck! Supervised!
- The windowsills are very wide, this makes for great naps in the windows
- The squirrels here are black! I've only seen brown and gray ones before - very cool
- Mommy is home every single night!
- Fresh Step Cat Crystals are very hard to find. This makes Mommy mad!
- Lace curtains. I will not snag them. I will not snag them. I will not snag them.
- Thundering Herds of Elephants is at a whole new level.
- They sell Cool Claws here. Yummy!
- Rudy has been very calm. We think it's all the room.
- B.B.Q.? Nope. Not even kinda'.
- I can supervise in the kitchen without getting stepped on, I have my own spot!
- The living room has enough windows for every one of us at once!
- We have Buckeyes in our yard. Mommy doesn't like that. She keeps yelling "Go Blue!" I don't get that one...Daddy says she's going to be very unpopular this fall.