The royalest cat I know, HRH Yao-Lin, tagged me. I must obey!
1. Favorite season? I like Autumn. Cool smells, great napping weather, the fireplace, lots of sweaters to lay on!
2. Favorite colors? I have two. Blue and Green - those are the color of my eyes!
3. Favorite room? Wherever Daddy is. But I like the back porch a lot.
4. Do you like dogs? Hmmmm...not as a steady diet. Diamond is OK, sometimes. But other dogs, NO!
5. Ever been in an airplane box? No, and I hope I never do. I might have to do that when we move.
6. Do you have to get bathed? No, no no no no no and no! I am quite capable of keeping my machine clean!
7. Are you in love? Yea, with tuna, shrimp, and fake mousies. I do have a disturbing attraction to him.
8. Where would you like to travel to? My food bowl.
9. What do you ignore? The silent pleas for mercy from my fake mousies.
10. How many lives have you used up? Being formerly feral, I fear I've used up 3 of my 9.
11. Do you have any dark secrets? Not any more, see # 7.
12. What is your favorite holiday? Any day that puts HAM! in my belly - so probably Easter.
13. Water or milk? Water is fine. The occasional sip of milk is a taste treat though! And don't get me going on ice cream!
14. Why do you blog? For the complete answer look here.
15. Are you into extremes? Heck yes! Extreme shrimp eating, extreme HAM! snarfing, extreme napping, extreme sunbathing...the "extremes" go on and on and on...
16. Favorite TV shows? I like to watch Meerkat Manor - I also enjoy whatever makes my folks sit on the couch for a while - then I get to snuggle!
17. Are you a pesty lap cat? Pesty?!? Moi?!? PFFFT!!! My lap advances are always welcomed by the 'rents!
18. Inside or outside cat? I am happy to announce that I am a safe, content, INDOOR cat. This was not always the case.
19. What makes you happy? A Lot! Lesse', there is the big three - Shrimp, HAM! and Tuna Juice, then there are fake mousies, Daddy and Mommy of course, sunny nap spots, the big human bed, my back porch, kitty treats like Temptations, the feather wand, the fireplace in cool weather, rubbing my face all over the 'rents hands, getting carried like a baby, my Gizzy quilt, bird and squirrel watching, getting pony rides from the D.O.G., catnip sprinkled on our kitty steps, foam balls, when Mommy drops food on the floor, clean litter boxes, a pile of clean clothes fresh out of the dryer, comments from my pals, seeing Mommy walk through the door, sneak attacking my siblings from way high up, finding a lost toy under the couch, getting a surprise snuggle from daddy, a little chunk of cheese every once in a while, my Daisy snuggle, big kitty stretches and yawns...as you see, there are many things that make this kitty very happy. The thing that makes me happiest? Easy, I have a forever home!
20. Your most embarrassing moment? When Daddy coaxed me into the apartment he was staying in, I had no idea what a door or window was. I also had no idea what furniture was. And, the concept of a litter box was pretty foreign to me - I had no idea why he kept putting me in this box with crystal things in it! All in all, I had a lot to learn. Thinking back on it it now kind of embarrassing!