- I was inspired. I spent over a year reading the blogs of a few kitties that I thought were incredibly cool and entertaining. 'Lemme name drop here - Skeezix, Sammy and Miles, THotM*BC, Daisy the Curly Cat, Darling Millie (whatta' story, eh?), DaisyMae, Zeus and many, many others. I wanted to be their friends, they all seemed so very nice and genuine. I read about them helping other kitties in the blogosphere and having similar interests and I thought "hey - I think I might just try and jump right in here". I jump, therefore I'm here. After the Blog.com disaster, I feel quite comfy in my Blogger.com home!
- I am a mouthy girl. Really. Just ask my family. This outlet helps me express my feelings far better than howling through the back porch screen.
- My sisters and brother have things to say from time to time (Mommy made me say this). I agreed to be the spokescat for them when they have things to share with the world. I'm just nice like that (cough, cough).
- I find myself quite entertaining and funny at times. I have a lot of time to think about things while I gaze out windows or stalk fake mice. I just want an avenue to share my thoughts and opinions. What better place than my very own Blog?
- The friends that I make. Far and above the first four reasons - that's why I'm doing this.
Hey - It's almost Friday! I don't know about your homes, but that means a lot more face-to-face time with the Mommy and Daddy! That's a pretty wonderful thing and we have a birthday party to get ready for - Puff and Powder, our little April fools!
I have a favor to ask anykitty out there - if you see my reason #1 for why I blog - I'd love to be able to link their names. You know, click on their names and go to their site? Mommy is not too bright with all this technical stuff, anycat wanna' step up to the plate and tell us how to do that? Thanks! P.P.