|Full of 'Nip and 'tude|
- I am awesome!
- The calico sisters have had their
geezergeriatric wellness checks and they are both in tip top shape.
- Diamond is doing well, he did have to start taking more medicine for his achy bones. It helps him a lot. He still likes to bark at the guy in the bloo shorts. He's convinced that the guy is going to steal our stuff!
- Mommy got a pretty silver necklace that she put Parker's Hello Kitty collar charm on - it makes her feel closer to Parker and that makes her feel better.
- Our little shelter keeps on keeping on. Mommy has been spending a lot of time trying to help them be more and more successful. We think it's working (a little bit...)
- A lot of you donated to the shelter in memory of Parker. There are no words to thank you for your kindness. We know that it must of made our angel Parker very happy that she helped many kitties find their forever home. She was a big fan of a forever home : )
- Me and Puff and Powder are still sort of working out the new kitty order of things. Our behaviors are changing and Puff and I seem to be tied in the spot for Alpha kitty. We may decide to share the role. Powder is happy to be the itty bitty kitty. Diamond just wants to keep the "Paw of Death" a distant memory.
- We have a new introoder - He's a nice looking male who the 'rents are feeding outside. Daddy named him Jack. As soon as Mommy gains a little more trust he gets a car ride to the vet for tests and a neuter. Poor fellow. I'll make Mommy get a good photo. Right now he's a little skittish. I would be too if my bits were about to vanish! Then he goes to the shelter to find a forever home. Jack has a whole new future in front of him! Some of you may be thinking - "maybe Jack should live here." Ummmmm, I vote NO! I am the only mancat in this household!
- The 'rents are going on vacation away from us in almost a year. Our awesome sitter will be here to take great care of us. The 'rents deserve some time away.
|Puff says "Time to replace the cardboard"|
|We miss you so very, very much. Two months ago today...|