Chance's woofie brother Shadow tagged Diamond doggie for a meme. Diamond was very excited and wanted me to let him do it today. Since I am all tired and happy that the 'rents are home and the 'nip party on our deck was so much fun, I'm going to let him have a go at it! Ain't I nice?
Diamond - OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I just turned 6 this month, so I think I was a Dogstar in heaven!
2. Five Things on my to-do list today. Help Daddy with the morning chores, be the referee when Rudy chases and teases the other kitties, chase the squirrels in the backyard, nap next to Daddy on the big comfy chair and be on "are you going to drop anything on the kitchen floor while you cook patrol" when Mommy prepares dinner.
3. Three snacks I enjoy. My Pill Pockets that have my Pepcid in them. Doggie Peanut Butter Pops, and Merrick's Pumpkin Crunch. Oh, and anything Daddy is eating.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire. That's easy, I would give the money to Mommy and Daddy and ask them to change the way animals are treated. Free spay and neuters, no kill shelters, law changes, no chained dogs, free health care for all of us, humane education in schools. It would be a different and kinder world for all of us! Oh, and I might ask for a lifetime supply of Peanut Butter Pops!
5. Three of my bad habits. I bark at the lady in the bloo shorts, I am sure she tries to steal our stuff every time she comes on the porch! I chase Rudy when he tries to snuggle with Daddy 'cause I get jealous. I refuse to learn how to sleep vertically on the bed. Horizontal is way more enjoyable!
6. Five places I have lived. At the mean breeders place, at Second Chance Adoptions, in the big bloo house in Kansas City and right here in the big red brick house in O Hi O!
7. Five jobs I have had. Referee, Snugglebuddy, Squirrel chaser, walking companion and food tester.
That was fun! I am going to tag any doggy out there who lives with felines and has not played yet!
Puff and Powder want to send a big shout-out to all the kitties who came for their Gotcha' Day 'nip fest yesterday! It was a lot of fun!
The flowers were delicious too!