I was tagged a few days ago for the True Confessions Meme. Wow, I had to think a lot to come up with any confessions. Such is the life of me!
- I enjoy playing Kamikaze cat . I will drop down on my unsuspecting siblings and scare the fur off of them. I don't want to fight, I just want to freak 'em out!
- When it's time to eat breakfast, I jockey with my siblings to get the best position by the bowls, I usually win, but Rudy gives me a run for my money!
- I LOVE messing with Diamond, our D.O.G. I play a game I call the "Paw of Death." I'll raise one of my paws as if I'm going to whap him a good one, while meowing loudly at the same time. I rarely whap him, but he never knows...heehee!
- I use my incredible charms to garner treats. Case in point, Daddy is napping on the sofa. I want a treat. I sit on his chest and tap, tap, tap on his face. When he opens his eyes, I give him my "high five" paw, which means "Daddy, may I have a treat?" He becomes so overwhelmed with my charms and cuteness that he gets up off his butt and gives me treats! (He's a sucker for me!)
- I secretly enjoy it when Mommy and Daddy hold me on my back like a baby. If they rock me, I get all goofy and do my happy wiggle in their arms.
- I rarely purr. If I do it is so soft you can hardly hear me.I act all big and bad, but I really am a love muffin!
I don't jump on counters, I can't kill any more plants (Mommy and Daddy gave up on inside plants a long time ago), I use my box perfectly, I rarely yak, I sleep all quiet and still next to Daddy and I don't scratch where I shouldn't. I am, Perfectly Parker!