May 29, 2007

True Confessions On a Tuesday

Being Perfectly Parker, This Is Hard!

I was tagged a few days ago for the True Confessions Meme. Wow, I had to think a lot to come up with any confessions. Such is the life of me!
  • I enjoy playing Kamikaze cat . I will drop down on my unsuspecting siblings and scare the fur off of them. I don't want to fight, I just want to freak 'em out!
  • When it's time to eat breakfast, I jockey with my siblings to get the best position by the bowls, I usually win, but Rudy gives me a run for my money!
  • I LOVE messing with Diamond, our D.O.G. I play a game I call the "Paw of Death." I'll raise one of my paws as if I'm going to whap him a good one, while meowing loudly at the same time. I rarely whap him, but he never knows...heehee!
  • I use my incredible charms to garner treats. Case in point, Daddy is napping on the sofa. I want a treat. I sit on his chest and tap, tap, tap on his face. When he opens his eyes, I give him my "high five" paw, which means "Daddy, may I have a treat?" He becomes so overwhelmed with my charms and cuteness that he gets up off his butt and gives me treats! (He's a sucker for me!)
  • I secretly enjoy it when Mommy and Daddy hold me on my back like a baby. If they rock me, I get all goofy and do my happy wiggle in their arms.
  • I rarely purr. If I do it is so soft you can hardly hear me.I act all big and bad, but I really am a love muffin!

I don't jump on counters, I can't kill any more plants (Mommy and Daddy gave up on inside plants a long time ago), I use my box perfectly, I rarely yak, I sleep all quiet and still next to Daddy and I don't scratch where I shouldn't. I am, Perfectly Parker!

22 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Parker

That is a great list! And you still are purrfectly Parker!!

Abby

Emma's Kat said...

Great confessions Parker! You truely are Perfect Parker. Emma messes w/our woofie, Sammie, the same way. She will love on Sammie one minute and then act like she's gonna whap Sammie upside her head, hehee. Keeps Sammie on her toes!

Lux said...

Wow, you are pretty perfect. Those confessions aren't bad at all! Just cute!

Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha ha ha Parker, you are so fun. Love your list. That high five bit is a winner!

PS great post from yesterday.

Daisy said...

Parker, you are perfect! I sure wish I could learn to do the high five. And the Paw of Death!

LZ said...

You sound like a perfect cat to me! You really don't have any faults in my opinion. I love your treat trick, I wish I were that talented.

Chase

The Meezers or Billy said...

Parker you is purrfekt. I likes to be held on my back too and I get all googly and purry. - Sammy

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Parker, you are perfect.
We are love muffins too.
You are a cutie pie... so sweet that you get daddie all softened up

*~Princess

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You have some good confessions, Parker!
We like it when you play with the D.O.G. because we sure do miss ours.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Parker, you are so sweet~!
I usually do lots of "high five" paw to michico, too.
Of course I do it gentle.

And the breakfast thing, I certainly agree with that~!!

--Adan--

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

You're perfect, what else is there to say! I'm so happy that you're my friend because you say things that make me smile!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Parker, I fink U R Purrrrrfect. Thank you so furrrry much for the beautiful rainbow ribbon I get to look at on my Catster page. You are a gentle cat!
Love and purrrrs >(^,^)<

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Parker, that was a purfectly wonderful list of confessions. I particularly like the "Paw of Death" with the high five - well I can raise 4 anyway. I do that action with Willow if necessary.

Purrrrrs.....

Zoey and the furballs said...

I love to be rocked like a baby too!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

You sure are perfect! I like to push Donny and Casey (both of whom are bigger than me) when it comes to food in the food bowl...it's important!

Karen Jo said...

That was an interesting list. I particularly like how you get treats from your Daddy and the Paw of Death game with the D.O.G. I am so glad that you like your limerick.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are perfectly Parker! Nice list of confessions. :) Being a love muffin is the best - humans love cats that are love muffins. :)

Around Your Wrist said...

that's a great list, parker! i like the tap tap tap on your daddy's face to get treats. effective! :-)

i can imagine you playing your kamikaze games...while laughing your fur head off. do they have any clue what's coming?

you're great!

love
--suz

Ali & Fiona said...

Ali here: I hardly purr too and when I do it is also very soft. My sister sounds like a semi truck when she purrs.

Forty Paws said...

Wow. You ain't bad at all. If we dint haf so many poodins, u could come lif wid us!

Luf, Us

Phoebe said...

Obviously, you ARE perfect!

Anonymous said...

Hey Parker, I just saw the Kitty Limerick about you. How about that? That's a real one-of-a-kind salute.