March 23, 2007

I'm Perfectly Parker and This is My First Blog Entry


Originally posted Tuesday, February 27, 2007



I'm Perfectly Parker and This is My First Blog Entry
Hi! Thanks for coming by and seeing what I'm all about. I am a very pretty, quite modest kitty (snicker) that has a lot to say about a lot of things from a feline viewpoint. My human Mom has agreed to interpret (and type since she has thumbs and I don't).
I joined Catster (
www.catster.com/cats/484550) yesterday and had so much fun with that! What a great place - I already have friends there! My sisters and brothers joined too! After putting Mom through the test with that, I begged, looked pitiful and just generally complained that I also wanted a real live blog! She caved (ha!) and here I am dictating away. Mom is already frustrated, trying to figure out how all of this bloggy stuff works, but I am patient if nothing else, so we'll take it slow and learn as we go.
So, the best place to start is to tell you a little bit about me. I am pretty. I have opinions on a lot of things. I started life in a rough way, but I got lucky and wound up in a great home. I have to share it with three other cats and a dog (more on them later). I have great eyes - one is blue and one is green. My hearing is fine - too fine at times for my human's taste! I have a lot of white fur with some tabby markings on my back and my face and I am very fastidious about keeping my fur shiny and clean. I have a LOUD meow, that sounds rather demanding when I want it to. I am famous in my house for the "Paw of Death" that I use on my Dog brother when he gets on my last nerve. I am very food motivated and am a little (ahem) stocky. I was inspired to start this because I love to read other kitties blogs - Skeezix (my sister has a not-so-secret crush on him), Miles and Sammy, Jeter, well let's just say it's a long list and I enjoy them all. I hope to get to know you all through this blog.
My Mom does lots of things besides wait on me, but she really enjoys volunteer work at Wayside Waifs
http://www.waysidewaifs.org/. Go visit them and see all of the wonderful kitties looking for forever homes. They are a great organization and they take very good care of the kitties there.
I hope you come back and visit. I promise to get better at this as we (Mom and me) learn the bloggy ropes.
Thanks for stopping by!
Till later,
Parker

1 comment:

Samantha & Mom said...

Hey Parker, this is so cool. Your First Blog Post! Congratulations on a whole year!!
Your FL furiends,