March 23, 2007

I "Heart" The Kitty Blogosphere


Originally posted 3/22/07




I am so overwhelmed about how nice the kitties in the blogosphere are! All of the comments were so encouraging and so nice that it made my little kitty heart swell with happiness. Me and Mommy read all of the comments and Mommy made links to all of our new friends! It's going to be fun to visit with everyone! Many of you have blogs that I have read for a long time, but as I said in some of my comments, it's just been in the last month or so that I have found my "voice." Mommy says she has an awful lot to learn about blogging, but I told her to just get busy! So, with that said, we have some questions for you experienced cats.
Is this smaller font a better idea? We notice a lot of people use a smaller font than us.
Does ANYONE else out there use Blog.com? So far, we aren't too happy with it, but we already paid for it. How hard would it be to move our stuff to another place? We think Blog.com doesn't do what it should (like let Mommy put a photo on my blog from her photos in her computer - grrrrrr!). ~We moved on 3/23/07 - Blogger is much, much easier!~
Those codes for things like Thursday 13? Is that hard to add to our blog if we want to do it?
Is there anywhere that sells tuna flavored ice cream? Hi Daisy!
Thanks again for the warm welcome yesterday - you kitties really are cool!
Keep you tails held high and your fake mousies close!
Parker

1 comment:

Forty Paws said...

For TT, just go to http://www.blenza.com/linkies/wizard.php This is Mr. Linky.

Create a free account.

Choose Original Auto-Linkies to create your HTML code for New Blogger. Then copy and paste it in!

Luf, Us