Pages

March 26, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

43 comments:

  1. Lovely photo, Parker. :) Although it looks like you are expecting something. Treats, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Parker,
    You is beautiful!

    Very truly yours,
    The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parker, look at you!!! You are such a beauty that you a casting a glow that is washing over everything around you! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a superb photo of you Parker, The light sets off the glow of your fur.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, did you get what you were asking for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lighting makes you look all warm and cozy! I am glad that you do not have to go out in the snow! It is very important to stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel pretty
    Oh so prety
    Pretty and witty and gay...

    la dee da dum...
    Oh Parker you are just gorgeous!
    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dat's a nice warm glowing picture of yoo Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi parker,

    Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very sweet. We hope htey gave you Temptations shortly after taking this picture, because you were so pretty that you deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That look would earn you treats in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, Parker, you do look perfect and happy, too. Did you get a treat for posing?

    Mindy & Moe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, you look like you want something. Very pretty photo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you waiting for catfood? You look so hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, pretty girl, anything you want.

    That's what your mom should say when she sees that look. We hope she put down the camera and served you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ......the lighting compliments you.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is such a pretty picture of you, Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think that look means "put down the camera and pet me. NOW!"

    Very pretty cat!! Happy WW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Parker you look very lovely in the photo. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Are you waiting for a treat Parker?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, Parker ... That is the exact expression that I make when Mom is danglin' a piece of cheese above my head an' I want some.
    DMM

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so so sweet and innocent! I'll bet you could get away with lots of mischief with a look like that given to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfectly PRETTY! Or to use my favrit wurd, beautipuss! Enjoy that sunshine...

    Echo

    ReplyDelete
  24. 1- yoo look cutes.

    2- i tagged yoo.

    3- did yoo ever decide on names for dem lionz in front of da hoooouse?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very nice photo of you, Parker. You obviously have your human well in hand. My kitties, Angel and Tara Grace send regards. I'm supposed to ask how you have managed to get so much control, but I refuse to do so and they can't make me.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope you got a treat. You deserve one!

    Happy WW Parkerkins

    ReplyDelete
  27. Parker,are you ever pretty!!!!!
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous whiskers!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Princess Parker...perfect, purrty and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  30. If I could look that cute, I know I'd get TONS of crunchy treats. I think I need to work on this...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Parker, you look so adorable ... as usual! Your eyes are looking right at us!
    Purrs and headbutts,
    Sabrina, Sam and Simon

    ReplyDelete
  32. Parker is peering into your eyes for a possible kitty pfish treat.
    Cutie cat!

    ReplyDelete
  33. We think you are a happy, adorable, pretty, perfect Princess cat - mol. You look great in your picture.

    Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

    ReplyDelete
  34. You are very pretty and adorable. Such a loving, sweet girl kitty :-D

    ReplyDelete
  35. Heh...awesome picture! You most certainly ARE witty, and pretty, and light!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a face! Check out my cat http://pursnsnorts.blogspot.com/

    Wordless Wednesdays are so much fun, this was my first.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!