1. He flew in big airplanes. He does not like to fly, so this was a lot like my Mommy shoving me in a PTU and going to the VET! Except she had to drive him to the airport and listen to him cry about the awfullness of it all.
The handsome man on the left is my Grandpa - he turned 90 years old last weekend. That's why Daddy agreed to get in a PTU. 2. They had a party and ate birthday cake and HAM!!! Without me... :(
3. My Grandpa was in the Navy at Pearl Harbor on the day it got attacked, so they looked at old news articles about that awful day. 4. Did I mention that they ate HAM!!! without me already? 5. They posed for photos wearing Chicago Cubs Floppy hats that Daddy had bought for my Grandpa and Grandma. 6. Daddy said he perspired a lot because it was very hot and humid in the Sunshine State. 7. He also took many, many showers because of #6.
8. Daddy played tennis. Poorly. 9. As a result of playing tennis, he had to buy a new pair of tennis shoes because his old pair fell into pieces. 10. He took a lot of Ibuprofen after he played tennis, I do not know why. 11. He got to meet a nephew of his that he had never met in person before. This was very exciting and cool for Daddy.
12. He watched the moon through the palm trees at night. If he would have been in Miami, would he have been watching the "Moon Over My Hammie"? HaHaHaHaHa!
13. He missed me. It's good to have him home!