Kitty ChatParker: Man, what a crazy week, right Powder?
Powder: Crazy doesn't begin to describe it. Why don't you tell everyone about it.
Parker: Good idea, and there just happens to be 13 things to tell!
Powder: What a wild coincidence!
Parker: (Doing a Monica impression from Friends) - "I Know!!!"
- Time Warner and their equipment and their customer service SUX! Our THIRD modem from them went south over the weekend. They behaved as if it was no big deal. I thought Mommy was going to blow a gasket on Monday night when the modem died it's final death.
- Time Warner came back on Tuesday with another modem and now it works fine.
- Mommy has a tech friend coming over this Sunday with a new NON Time Warner modem, he's going to install it and then Mommy says she's going to tell Time Warner to kiss something. I get confused about that part. If she's mad, why does she want them to kiss something on her?
- Puff and Powder are being all "we're 10 now, and you have to do whatever we say." It's kind of annoying. I think I'm going to have to do something about this.
- The good part about their birthday is that we got A LOT of treats and stuff, I've never seen Mommy and Daddy so liberal with treats and 'nip. It was great!
- Diamond is all better since he takes Pepcid. He gets peanut butter when he takes his pill.
- Dogs LOVE peanut butter. We get to watch this love affair this twice a day.
- We missed playing April fools and we feel awful that we did not get to post for The Fluffy Tribe.
- We also missed doing a big birthday party for Puff and Powder. But you guys were so cool with your birthday wishes and treats. Puff and Powder would like to say thanks to everykitty!
The crocus's (is that right?) are starting to come up in O Hi O. This makes Mommy smile!
Daddy is working on making our upstairs deck safe for us. Since Puff got grounded last summer after she made the Great Escape, they've been planning an "escape-proof" fence for us all winter. I can't wait to see what they have planned!
Rudy has Spring fever. If we open the doors to let fresh air in, he gets all wild and crazy. He even went so far as to bite my butt!
The weather guy says that we probably are finished with snow for the season. I hope that he is right. If it snows again Mommy says she is moving to a tropical island. I hate to fly!