June 22, 2007

Rest In Peace Sweet Chatham

Before I started my blog, I read Chatham's blog all of the time (and still do). He was one of the wonderful cats that inspired me to find my own kitty voice. I knew he had been getting close to the Bridge, and today he made his journey. Chatham celebrated his 20th birthday a few short weeks ago. Please join me and my family in paying respect to him by visiting his blog and letting his loving family know that you have them in your prayers. Just click here.

7 comments:

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Parker, I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. I left his beans a message. Thank you so much for letting us know.

Zoey and the furballs said...

It's so very sad. We stopped by after hearing about in on the catblogosphere.

Karen Jo said...

Parker, I'm so sorry to read about Chatham. I liked him a lot, too. I'm going over right now. Thank you for letting us know.

MaoMao said...

Chatham was a great Meezer fella. We'll all miss him. My momma left his momma a message on his bloggie.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Around Your Wrist said...

i'll head over right. i wanted to stop first, though, to say that i'm sorry. it's hard to lose a well-loved friend!

love
ben fuzz
mom toni

Daisy said...

I was very sad to learn about Chatham. But I was happy that he got to celebrate his 20th birthday before he had to go to the Bridge. I will miss him.

The Cat Realm said...

Thank you for letting us know, so sorry for your loss!