May 31, 2007

Thrilled Thursday 13 - Why I like It When Mommy Comes Home



Mommy will be taking the big silver thing home and will be lovin' on all of us this evening!
Here's 13 reasons that this is a good thing!

  1. It's like the world's furriest pajama party. We all get to play and snuggle in the big bed!
  2. Treats, lots and lots of treats!
  3. She cooks more than Daddy. I like to snoopervise from the chair in the kitchen.
  4. She knows all of our best skritchy spots.
  5. She sings to me, I love Motown in Mommy's voice!
  6. She plays tinsel wand a lot longer than Daddy will.
  7. MMMMmmmmmm, paw massages!
  8. Sheet mice time!
  9. Mommy moooshes our stinky goodness just right!
  10. She plays "chase the kitty" and "what's in the bag?"
  11. She might take a nap or two in the afternoons! Heaven!
  12. She likes salmon for dinner, Daddy will grill it for her and we all get some!
  13. This trip, she has no "outside appointments" and will spend lots of time with us!

Bonus thing, Knowing we are loved so very much makes us very happy!

13 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm so glad your mom is coming home and will get to spend some time with you. :) Those are all wonderful reasons to be happy that she'll be home! Salmon - yum! :)

I posted an explanation as to how I found the search terms on my blog, since lots of cats were asking about it.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Ah Parker, that is absolutely the sweetest TT I've read in a while! I'm so happy that your Mommy is coming home and that you'll have the weekend with her! Have some wonderful snuggle time!

PS as for your question to my post yesterday (would my Daddy really make me go to a new home), I really don't know. I think if he were serious he would have done it by now. This going tinkle on the floor of the laundry room has been going on for a few months now. Sometimes my Mommy worries but then I straighted up and things are good. He's a good man and he knows how much I mean to my Mommy.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

It's so great that your mommy will be home for a while. I loved your Thursday 13 list!

Christine and FAZ said...

This is great news Parker. Have fun with your Mom. FAZ

LZ said...

That is so sweet, I'm glad you are so happy when she comes home. Its good that you love her so much!

Kaze

Daisy said...

I am very happy that your Mommy is coming home! I hope you have a fantastic time together (I know you will!).

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ahh those are furry sweet...I can see why you love it when your Mom comes home.

Abby

Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

That is such a sweet list! You are a very loved little kitty!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh you are lucky to have such a wonderful human. I am jealous.

xx

Anonymous said...

Yay! we're furry glad yer mom is coming home. Betcha miss her lots. There's nuthin like a good mom - I hope yose have lotsa fun with yer mom and get lotsa pets and TREATIES!!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

woo hoo yer mom iz comin home!
yer rite ... dad'z don't know how to serve brekfast an supper. mi mom putz owt 5 indivijyooal dishez fer all uv us ... mi dad slamz a cuppola canz on a cuppola dishez. go figyer.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom's are the greatest!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Those are GREAT reasons to celebrate! We liked all of them a lot. "Sheet mice" play is cool, too.