First the Questions -
1. Derby asked "Are you sure you don't want another kitty in the house? (Referring to Bob and the other kitties at the shelter Mommy visited).Ummmmmm.......Yup, I'm sure. I have 3 other kitty siblings AND a dog! With just Mommy and Daddy to look after us, we have reached the maximum pet allowance for daily snuggles and lovin' - since Mommy travels a lot for her job, there is no extra time for another furry creature in MY home!
2. Daisy Mae asked "Are you a Mackerel Tabby? Yup, yup, I am. My swirls are gorgeous and when you look at my sides you can get dizzy from the pattern!
3. Karen Jo asked "Why has Bob been at the shelter so long? (way over a year) Mommy isn't sure, cause he is a sweetie-pie. She thinks that the shelter isn't very aggresive about marketing and they have hours that aren't very user-friendly. Bob is a dream boat of a cat and Mommy has kinda' made it her mission to find him a great forever home!
4. Kim and Oscar asked if my brother Rudy is a Maine Coon mix. Mommy doesn't think so, she thinks he's just fluffy and has come from a stout stock of cats! His Mommy Puff is no petite princess and who the heck knows what Daddy was/is!
6. Tara wanted to know what are crystals that we use in our litterboxes. We LOVE Tidy Cat Crystals! Since there are four of use felines and four litter boxes, we need to use a litter that absorbs and eliminates any odor. The crystals are wonderful at doing both, so we've used crystals ever since they came out with them. Plus they look like diamonds!
7. The Meezer Gang asked when Mommy was coming home. Well you guys, I am so sad about this question. She was supposed to fly home tomorrow, but she has to stay FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS! And then, she will come home just for a visit and WILL HAVE TO GO BACK AGAIN! FOR ANOTHER 2 WEEKS! The job has turned into a "project", which is good for business, but bad for getting lovin' from Mommy. We really love Daddy and he takes excellent care of us, but he isn't Mommy. But the job is what keeps us in food and crystals and toys and 'nip and the roof over our furry little heads, so we have to be strong and hope the "project" gets over with sooner, rather than later. Sigh...
8. No more questions to address from other kitties, but I have one - Is it just me or is there a lot more sad than glad lately? My eyes have been leaking so much with kitties who have gone to the Bridge, sick kitties, crazy humans doing awful things...I just don't know what is going on anymore. I hope we start getting good news for a change.
9. I am happy about the weather! It finally seems like Mr. Spring has come to K.C. and I have had naps on my porch in the sunshine! Hooray!
10. Mommy is still worried about our food, but feels like you can't trust any of it. She's sticking with what our vet said to do and is praying that it's the right decision.
11. My Daddy says that we are all losing our winter coats at the same time and that his arm is tired from trying to keep up with all the brushing he has to do. He misses Mommy too!
12. My Mommy says she has a hard time sleeping at night 'cause there are no kitties to cuddle with or to steal her pillow!
13. My last thing for Thursday 13 is to wish all of you kitties lots of love, treats and sunny nap spots!
I leave you with my sister Puff, looking cute and begging Daddy for a treat. Say it together now, "Awwww."