April 28, 2007

Thinking Blogger



I am honored! I have been nominated for a Thinking Blogger Award by my friends Caesar and Prinnie, Derby, The Meezer Gang and Cats~Goats~Quotes. Being perfectly feline, I do spend a great deal of my waking hours contemplating important issues such as where the primo nap spots are, why I don't have thumbs, how I can build a better mousetrap, why the sky is blue and the grass is green, how to perfect my "Paw of Death" and why no W.M.D.'s were found in Iraq. So you can clearly see why I would be an obvious choice for such an award!
There are rules to this award and they are as follows:
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
Here are my five blogs that make me think (in no particular order):
  1. Wildrun - Susan Darling Greene is one of my personal heros. She and her husband Mark are very devoted humans to cats in New York State. They trap feral cats, rescue abandoned cats and do so much for the homeless feline population! You ought to visit her blog, you will be amazed.
  2. The Secondhand Dog - Just go visit, this is a blog written by animals at the Conway Area Humane Society. Bucky the cat was the primary contributer, till HE GOT ADOPTED!
  3. My Cat Hates You - I make no apologies here - this site cracks Mommy and me up! We have the desk calendar, we get a daily e-mail and we have the wall calendar. These are some of the funniest photos and captions of kitties you will ever see! There is a blog portion on the site by the guy who runs it, so I say it qualifies!
  4. Bad Kitty Cats - I give a lot of credit to Megan and all of the hard work she does to promote kitty adoptions and the plight of homeless kitties. She has a serious situation with her sweet TeaCup cat, he is very sick. Go give her some love! Megan makes me think of my Mommy and her work with shelters and how we can all do more.
  5. Skeezix's Scratching Post - Skeezix is like the Godfather of blogging to me. He makes me think about the fun side of a kitties life and to always be nice. I like that in a cat!

8 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations! :) You've made some great picks there. :)

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

eksellent choicez parker ...
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Congrats! You are a perfect choice and I love your blog! I've not visited a few of those sites and am looking forward to doing so. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Parker! You have made excellent choices! We know we had it right when we chose you!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Great choices! We love Megan too!!

Abby

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Parker sweetie, these are wonderful choices. Three of these we are not familiar with so thanks for sharing some new friend that have been screened by you <3

Congratulations on this prestigious awardie, and wow you are popular too!!

Love, Princess

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hi Parker... Our Human has leaking eyes... thank you! Everyone one of our Kitty Friends is certainly family. We love all of you.

Thank you for the purrs and purrs for TeaCup...

Forty Paws said...

Great choices Parker. You are indeed deep.

Luf, Us