Pages

May 18, 2010

'Nip Trip

I think I've been overserved! Our homegrown 'nip is potent!

38 comments:

  1. MOL! Our human's co-worker brought her in some live catnip in a pot yesterday, so at some point we're going to have our first taste of fresh nip, not just the dried stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no such thing as being overserved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you need some treats to take the edge off??

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look totally wasted! I don't think ours is that potent. Maybe Mom needs to grow Me some of the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... we think it may be time to break out the Cheetos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, there can't be such a thing as too much nip...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you have a designated getter back in the house driver.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look a little spaced out there Parker - we think a snooze may be in order.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Then I think it's time to take a nip nap...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks to me like you'd better sleep it off with a very long nap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Easy there, Parker girl. Stay low to the ground and drink some water. Or maybe take a nap.
    ~Lisa Co9T

    ReplyDelete
  12. Parker, your not overserved until yoo fall down and can't get back up...or maybe dat's just Sadie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just take a very long nap, sweetie; once you sleep it off, you'll be ready for another round!!MOL...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  14. WEEEEEEE! Have fun Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, definitely time for some snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can almost hear Iron Maiden playing in the background...

    ReplyDelete
  17. uhhhh Parker? ::paw-wave:: Parkerrrrr...........

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just take it easy and you'll be ready for the next batch in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Take a nap, Parker, that'll help.

    ReplyDelete
  20. MOL!!! Were you in a 'nip coma after this picture was taken?

    ReplyDelete
  21. OK Parker......how many furends can you count??? Stay focused now.......to many furends huh???? Good excuse, lol......time for a nip nap=^Y^=

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whoa! You'd better lay down for a while and sleep it off.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like that was some potent nip!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know whatya mean, Parker! I was found rollin around on the floor today wif ripped nip leafs all over. He SHOULD have stopped me afore I ate so many...

    Ayla

    ReplyDelete
  25. You do look a bit nipped out, you should get some snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Goodness! You look a little woozy. Better get a snack and a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look a little unsteady on the legs there Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You kinda look like you are seeing double---one birdie or two?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!