Pages

December 11, 2009

So Pretty


OK, I admit it, she is gorgeous.
Smoochies to all of you this fine, freezy Friday!

35 comments:

  1. Yup, Mom agrees! She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely picture! Your Mom did a great job with that close-up!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww just gorgeous! I needed that snuzzle closeup...
    ~Lisa Co9T

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really realllly reallllly wanted to stay in bed and under the covers this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like a supermodel.
    The camera loves you, baby!

    mew!
    Katie
    (Glogirly's cat)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a thing for calicos. Puff is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, Puff is a beyooty. She must be a good groomer too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love calico kitties. They are so pretty and have a very loving personality. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! There she goes again...mom is puckering up! Kiss kiss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'd have to agree with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WE are impressed (Hey The Big Thing, WE want close-ups too)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mr. DeMille--she's ready for her close-up..SPLENDID!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!