Pages

November 21, 2009

Photo Hunt - Birds

...this was easy, here are 2 birds in my freezer. Thursday's dinner!
But the thought of the day is Go Blue!

24 comments:

  1. Nom Nom Nom!!!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 birds for Thanksgiving??!? Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to spend the week guarding the freezer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want any help taking care of those birds?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a log of bird for one meal. You must have a lot of company coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never would have thought these cold looking lumps are birds!

    What happen to their legs and head?

    I know, I ask too many questions.

    Paws 'n Claws,
    Rupert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yummy! I can hardly wait for my share of the birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. one bird for the kitties and one for the beans. Right?

    Sorry about your feetsball team, mum had the game on while she picked up the house and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boy, your house is gonna be full!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's great!!!!!!!!!!
    Now tell your Mom to thaw them for you ;) heehee
    Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are the best photo hunter birds we have seen today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. TWO TURKIES? Oh that is so great. We'll be lucky ta see a chick-hen...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!