Pages

June 24, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

34 comments:

  1. You are looking very relaxed and pretty there Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet one... Looking good..


    Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrrrrr! You are very purrty, Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're sooooo purrty!!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you winking at me Parker?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love playing peek-a-boo, but I do see you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great hangout spot.
    --Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see you! That's a cool place to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well of course you feel pretty. You ARE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so beautiful Parkerkins <3
    I love it that you can go outside on your deck too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who's the pretty kitty? Parker the pretty kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello pretty peek-a-boo Parker! :)

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look very mysterious, Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very artistically framed portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How very artistic.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look absolutely ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Parker,what a cutie pie you are :)
    Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
    PeeEss: You might not want to visit tomorrow! Mom is posting a pic of that GIANT spider that comes to terrorize her! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look super sweet winking, purrs Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute photo of you, Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Miss Parker, you are so pretty and very kissable too! Whimpurr sends nose kisses to you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!