Pages

June 19, 2009

International Box Day!


It doesn't get cuter than this does it?

44 comments:

  1. Rudy, you are looking terrific in your cute box picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very cute Rudy!

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rudy, Rudy, Kyooty Patoody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup you look very cute Rudy. My brother Flynn is a poser just like you, and he was looking up at mum like that in one of our photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, we agree...pretty cute there, Rudy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rudy is so very cute in his box!!!
    Happy Box Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For a mancat yoo has da most gorgeous face Rudy. Squeezies and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to agree there too. Super cute face.. Just georgeous xxxx

    Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, Parker. Thanks for stopping by our post to.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, Rudy, you are cute but you gots lots of competition for the title of "cutest" today!!!! How about being in a 20 way tie for the title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute!!!

    Happy International Box Day!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  12. best international box day ever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our momma sayz dat it reely doesn't get much cuter. You sure knowz how ta make da cute face. Does dat get you extra treats from youz momma☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. nope, that's as cute as it gets!

    smiles, auntie bee
    xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! We bet you're getting lots of squeeeeees today!

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew
    Bugsy, Sassy, Callie, Roxy, and Pixie, and Their Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you look wonderful in that box. I think that you guys will have an advantage for the next few weeks on Find Chey as I have the itch to come wandering into something akin to your territory!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rudy, you're pretty cute!

    Happy Weekend to you guys!

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  18. No, it doesn't get any cuter than this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That box fits you like a glove, Rudy! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're right -- such a cute little face peering out of that box!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Boiiiing!!!
    Just like a Jack in the Box!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rudy, what a cute cat in the box picture. It made my Mom smile when she saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Rudy toots you are awfully cute, and I think you know it!!

    Smooches to you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a sweet face you have, Rudy! Happy International Box Day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Rudy, you do look very cute in your box. We hope you have fun playing there.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nothing cuter, except me in a box.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I's haf to say it, you's purrty darn cute.
    Love & Purrs,
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  28. Not much cuter, that is for sure Rudy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gotta admit it, Rudy is adorable inna box!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I finds dat pictures of us in boxes are very very cute just likes yours!

    Purrrrrrrrs

    ReplyDelete
  31. We've been around the blogosphere looking at cats in boxes, and you're up there with the best and cutest.

    Happy, belated IBD.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awwww! It sure doesn't!
    Tail wags,
    Storms

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cute? and sexy too...sort of a "Come Hither" look asking someone special to join him in the box!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Rudy is as Rudy does: Cute, Cuter, Cutest!
    Happy Box Day to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!