Pages

February 27, 2009

Friday Fun

"Hey Parker, come on up and join us, there's plenty of room!"
Have a fun Friday everyone!

35 comments:

  1. You guys must be joking! A good one, though.
    Purrs, Siena & Chilli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that floofieness on your cat tree. At least it is well balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think you could stare them down and have it all to yourself!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if would believe them.

    I bet they'd try to push you off!!!

    Purrs Banshee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, Parker...we're not sure that's true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should shove them out of the way so you can get up top and be the Queen Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't know Parker......that sure is a lot of floof for one cat tree. We're not sure you'd fit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet photo! You two fit very well up there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmmm, not too sure about that!

    smiles, auntie bee
    xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, Rudy has a bit of junk in the trunk so to speak! Not sure there is room for you Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, Parker, why be like everyone else?

    Ms. P and Cinza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Parker, you be your on self and not follow the crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you sure there is enough room with all that wonderful foofyness!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun! Have a great weekend. How is your Booboo doing? Mine is still (AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!) ugly!

    Love Milo xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think there is plenty of room for you Parker

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is that a new tree, or have we just overlooked it before??
    We see a spot on the next platform. Hope you went for it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, can I come over?!!? That looks like a cool hangout!
    Play bows,
    Zim - Honorary Kitty Cat!
    PS: I saw a kit-cat who looked like Rudy out on my walk yesterday. You weren't in Kansas, were you?

    ReplyDelete
  18. We wouldn't/couldn't resist such an invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  19. sitting on a "tree" in the house with Puff and Rudy sounds like lots of fun. I wish there was room for us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Parker, dat seems oddly peculiar dat they wants to share wif yoo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now that is a very floofy, colorful tree!Great decorations...just needs a star on top...go for it Parker!!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's a lot of fabulous floofiness! Parker, is your boo-boo healed up yet?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw shucks, thanks for the hug!

    Ms. P and Cinza

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, Rudy, where's Parker supposed to sit :-p

    Have a great weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  25. You guys sure are...um...fluffy. Heh, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Parker, I'm not sure I'd get up there with them! It might be a trick! Or I might be paranoid after the whole Hurl Grey/snoutgate 2009 incident.

    Your pal,
    Titus

    ReplyDelete
  27. Plenty of room *where* exactly? Hope you all have a fabulous fun Friday!

    -Gandalf and Grayson

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness! Are theys your real colours, why did we never noticethem so brilliant before?/ Wow mommas old monitor must have been very bad! hehe
    You guys are gorgeous! :)
    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  29. Puff and Rudy look gorgeous and comfortable there...but...there might not be enough room for you, Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  30. It looks a little snug to me. I like to sprall

    ReplyDelete
  31. Um, do yoo trust Rudy dat close? I mean, he did give yoo a boo boo already.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hmmm, looks a bit crowded to me...that's a lot of floof!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow ... You guys are so floofy & fluffy!!! Our Mom wishes she had a big floofy fluffy here ... But we 4 told her NO!

    Purrs,
    The WCTs
    =^..^=

    ?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!