Hoo Boy, I crack me up!
Bwhahahaha! Yoo crack us up too! Dat wuz a good one. Silly girl.
......I wonder why most kits close one eye more............
Perfect Parker duz Perfect Joke!
Purrfection Parker...PurrsAbby
Parker you are a very silly girl! You really do crack me and Mommie up! That was a very good knock knock joke!
Bwahahhahahahahahah! You're such a crack-up, Parker! That was a very good one..See you at Gretchen's party..if you need any..ahem..help..with Tripper later in the party, just give me a nod!
ha ha ha, you cracked me up too honey!smiles, auntie beexoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox
Hahaha ... we used "tabby" too!--Jasper
Very funny Parker! :D That's a great joke! :D
Oh, Parker, a very funny knock knock for a kitty! We love the pickture of you laughin'. You cracks us up too.
I liked your joke Parker!
Very Funny!!!!It is always fun when you crack yourself up!!~Shade and Goldie
Hahahahaha!!! You crack me up too!!! Love that face!! :0Purrs Mickey
Perfect, Parker!
Hahahahahaha, yoo crack us up too Parker!
Ah Parker, again perfectly done!
I am cracking up, too!
I think that's the best one I've seen all day!Chase
A profound knock knock joke? We did not think it was possible.
MOL! That was a good one Parker!
I REALLY luv this joke! So funny!
Yeah, you crack us up too.
Ha ha ha! You cracked us up too. Purrs, Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi X
Mwahahahahahahahaha
Ha ha ha! We like you laughing at your funny joke.Sorry we couldn't get here sooner. We had a traumatic experience with the stray cat. All is OK now.~ Miss Emily and Napoleon
Oh Parker, you are cracking me up too - that was a good one!
hehehehehehehe... that's HEElaryous!Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
ha ha ha that cracks us up too! you're silly. ha ha ha
HA HA HA HA, that was a really funny one, Parker!Your buddy, Jimmy Joe
That sure is a funny one!--JB
*GIGGLE*! I love your knock knock joke, Parker! What a cutiepie you are!Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
Hahahahahahahahaha! Perfect!
harharhar!good one parker!yer perfect!luv--jh
Parker - that was a great knock-knock joke for you. Thanks for participating. We are having a great time going around and reading them all.Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie
Hoo Boy, indeed - you cracked me up too! That was a very funny joke!What a fun day reading everyone's jokes! And today is my Gotcha Day too!Purrrrrrrrs, Willow
Hahaha! You cracked me up, too, Parker. I love the picture of you laughing.
MOL! That was great!
Whahaha, that's a good one Parker! we are ROTFLOL heehee Have a great day and congrats on winning the Apprentice contest! :D Purrs and Headnudgies,
Hahahaha!!But we're pretty sure you ARE. I mean, you're right there. Laughing, and all. MOL~Jack
Hehehe...you crack us up too. Love your photos.Purrs ~ Trixie and Polly
I'm still finding kitties with these grate jokes. I havvint laffed this hard in a long time!
HAHAHAHAHA!! ~Queen SNickers
Hah haha!! Grate Parker!Luf, Us
Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!
Bwhahahaha! Yoo crack us up too! Dat wuz a good one. Silly girl.
ReplyDelete......I wonder why most kits close one eye more............
ReplyDeletePerfect Parker duz Perfect Joke!
ReplyDeletePurrfection Parker...
ReplyDeletePurrs
Abby
Parker you are a very silly girl! You really do crack me and Mommie up! That was a very good knock knock joke!
ReplyDeleteBwahahhahahahahahah! You're such a crack-up, Parker! That was a very good one..See you at Gretchen's party..if you need any..ahem..help..with Tripper later in the party, just give me a nod!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha, you cracked me up too honey!
ReplyDeletesmiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox
Hahaha ... we used "tabby" too!
ReplyDelete--Jasper
Very funny Parker! :D That's a great joke! :D
ReplyDeleteOh, Parker, a very funny knock knock for a kitty! We love the pickture of you laughin'. You cracks us up too.
ReplyDeleteI liked your joke Parker!
ReplyDeleteVery Funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is always fun when you crack yourself up!!
~Shade and Goldie
Hahahahaha!!! You crack me up too!!! Love that face!! :0
ReplyDeletePurrs Mickey
Perfect, Parker!
ReplyDeleteHahahahahaha, yoo crack us up too Parker!
ReplyDeleteAh Parker, again perfectly done!
ReplyDeleteI am cracking up, too!
ReplyDeleteI think that's the best one I've seen all day!
ReplyDeleteChase
A profound knock knock joke? We did not think it was possible.
ReplyDeleteMOL! That was a good one Parker!
ReplyDeleteI REALLY luv this joke! So funny!
ReplyDeleteYeah, you crack us up too.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! You cracked us up too.
ReplyDeletePurrs, Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi X
Mwahahahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! We like you laughing at your funny joke.
ReplyDeleteSorry we couldn't get here sooner. We had a traumatic experience with the stray cat. All is OK now.
~ Miss Emily and Napoleon
Oh Parker, you are cracking me up too - that was a good one!
ReplyDeletehehehehehehehe... that's HEElaryous!
ReplyDeleteKittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
ha ha ha that cracks us up too! you're silly. ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteHA HA HA HA, that was a really funny one, Parker!
ReplyDeleteYour buddy, Jimmy Joe
That sure is a funny one!
ReplyDelete--JB
*GIGGLE*! I love your knock knock joke, Parker! What a cutiepie you are!
ReplyDeletePurrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
Hahahahahahahahaha! Perfect!
ReplyDeleteharharhar!
ReplyDeletegood one parker!
yer perfect!
luv--jh
Parker - that was a great knock-knock joke for you. Thanks for participating. We are having a great time going around and reading them all.
ReplyDeleteTiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie
Hoo Boy, indeed - you cracked me up too! That was a very funny joke!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day reading everyone's jokes! And today is my Gotcha Day too!
Purrrrrrrrs, Willow
Hahaha! You cracked me up, too, Parker. I love the picture of you laughing.
ReplyDeleteMOL! That was great!
ReplyDeleteWhahaha, that's a good one Parker! we are ROTFLOL heehee
ReplyDeleteHave a great day and congrats on winning the Apprentice contest! :D
Purrs and Headnudgies,
Hahahaha!!
ReplyDeleteBut we're pretty sure you ARE. I mean, you're right there. Laughing, and all. MOL
~Jack
Hehehe...you crack us up too. Love your photos.
ReplyDeletePurrs ~ Trixie and Polly
I'm still finding kitties with these grate jokes. I havvint laffed this hard in a long time!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA!! ~Queen SNickers
ReplyDeleteHah haha!! Grate Parker!
ReplyDeleteLuf, Us