Pages

April 12, 2008

Saturday Caturday - Prayers to My Friends

It's not often that I am speechless. Today I am. Please pray for Mu Shue, Lilly, Iris and their family - and for all the pets and beans who might be trapped in the building that was on fire, and for the families and friends who must wait and watch.
I can't imagine how awful this must be. Keep checking the Cat Blogosphere for any updates.

12 comments:

  1. We just heard. It is a tragic thing. It is making the PM sick to think about it. We are purring with everyone for a miracle.

    cuddles to you all,
    Goldie and Shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. fire is terrible. so scary. we is purrayin too.

    y2k

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are purraying for a miracle too.
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oah My Dear~~
    This is very terrible!!!
    I am praying very hard for Miracle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so upsetting. I can't imagine what Laura is going through

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are meowless but purring hard for them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still stunned by what happend. Oh I so hope everyone is alright!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am purring and purring my very hardest, and I wish with all my might that we learn some good news about them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It´s a very sad news. We are praying too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read on the Blogosphere a bit ago that there's a chance they might be in the woods ...

    Purring,
    Lux

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!