Pages

March 31, 2008

Mancat Monday

"You wish to gain entrance into the cube? Sure, just show me the entrance fee of 5 temptations and you may pass."

49 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! What a fantastic idea, Rudy! You are incredibly clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he and what a bargain! Temptations are expensive but 5 is a reasonable entry fee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rudy!!!! I think you're on to something!!!!! Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice going, Rudy! What a great way to get Temptations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can someone save my place in line?! I need to go home and get 5 treats.

    Max S

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about the alternate enterance fee of 10 furry sharp claws on your nose?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, keeper of the cube.

    You will be treat rich soon.

    ~Shade and Goldie

    Parker- Thanks for the sympathes at our blog. You are a good friend. Purrs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gate keeper....well done Rudy!

    You should be rich in no time!

    -Jasper McKitten-Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe---I need to try that with our tube!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea Rudy. Just keep an eye on those who want to enter the cube from behind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha ha! Great idea, Rudy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent way to create a business. Find a need and create it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think five Temptations is a fair price for a tent entrance fee. Hmmm, I may do that with our, I mean MY tent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rudy, you are like the troll under the bridge, but way more handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. furry smart boy!!!

    smiles, auntie bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - that is an excellent idea Rudy, I'm totally going to do that!

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dearest Rudy,
    You is a very good business man!

    Very truly yours,
    The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well yoo deserves tem-tay-shuns for a toll but we don't gots none cuz we can't eats them. So I guesses we can't play in the cube. Unless maybe yoo likes anchovy treets? Wanna try sum of them????

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rudy, that is a very good idea! You could go around the house and guard all the toys and insist on usage or entrance fees : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha! You're a very smart mancat, Rudy ;-)

    I wanted to let you know that we gave all of you an award. Come see our post of today.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good idea, Rudy! I wish I thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is a super idea, Rudy!

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  23. we don't know if we can give up 5 treats. That tube better be a whole lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rudy, you have a very cool business head! Five? Let's see, how about 3? No, wait, I don't have any Temptations!

    Thanks Parker, I am much better now and am giving SS a hard time wanting to go out to the garden. She isn't letting me. *wail*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Rudy. You look like you won't take anything less!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Um, excuse us, Rudy? Do you happen to know the exchange rate for Whisker Lickin's to Temptations? We'll gladly pay, but our house has a different "currency" ...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah, Rudy, King of the Cube ... you are a very enterprising mancat!

    Rocky

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dat's da way to do it Rudy! Here's 5 temptayshuns.

    Hi Powder! Did yoo see Angie's sighkadellic bed dat I'm gettin all spruced up for yoo? She said she'd share so we can all take turns playin' an nappin'.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hmmmm. Maybe we should try that with Jan whenever she comes home?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Um, can I get by with 3 banana chips and a dried fig?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Rudy, I've got'em..whatcha got in there? Spicy vixens? (whoops, where's Delilah?)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great idea! Except we're bored with our cubes ever since Reno pooped in it and Maw washed them.

    Luf, Us

    ReplyDelete
  33. I will give you six temptations, one for being a cute!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Rudy ... dood!
    I've got five of those cubes an' eleventy-squillion Temptations. If I bring efurrything, we can make a tent cube compound to hide inside AN' we can eat all of the Temptations! Deal?!?
    Sparky Fuzzypants

    ReplyDelete
  35. We don't have any temptations, would you accept some home made cheezy treat?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Well, we just sent a whole bag. May we pass?

    ReplyDelete
  37. At 5 temptations an entrance, you'll be rich in no time!

    P.S.
    My Momma and Daddie beans, and myself, wanted to say thanks for donating to Artsy Catsy in support of me and Lilly Lu!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh, happy purrthday, girls!! Hope you get lots of great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  39. You look like a great guard!! I hope you made lots of temptations!

    ReplyDelete
  40. You mean 5 packets of Temptations or 5 pieces of Temptations? Can I give 10? You can save the rest for the next visit.. haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow, that's very enterprising, Rudy!
    You should come help run our bridges here :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!