Pages

January 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

30 comments:

  1. Puff, you look lovely sitting in the window. :) We must say that we are enjoying the photos your mom is taking with her new camera! They look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's out there sweetie? What can you see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puff

    You look very happy sitting there in the warmth of the sun...

    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puff you look absolutely stunning sitting in the sunny window :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's out there? Something entertaining????

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe Puff, you look so sweet!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh that is a great spot to see whats going on out side...Happy WW! mines here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Puff. You look really happy sitting on your window.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a perfect place for Wordless Wednesday.

    HUGS~Chancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Puff, you look gorgeous and floofy! I bet that is a great view from the window. Any birdies or squirrels out there?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Puffffie. You are sooo pretty, erm, handsome.
    This is a very good picture of you!

    Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so lovely sitting there! If I lived somewhere with all that white stuff I would want a coat like yours!! ~Queem Snickers

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are very pretty sitting in the window!

    Purrs,
    Abby, The Turkey Cats

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah Puff, you are such a beautiful girl. I CAN see your "Love Eyes". Who are they for?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sunshine and a window - that's bliss, Puff.

    Mindy & MOe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great window! ah, big windows and warm sunshine = a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Puff! You look so fluffy and cute sitting there. Is it warm in the sun?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi everyone! Thanks for dropping by my bloggie and keeping me company while my SMS is away. She won't be back for a while and I hope the sitter lady will help me to come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So fluffy and pretty. Anything good out there today?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, such a lovely picture of you! And you found some sunshine too!

    Purrrrrs, China Cat

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look great sitting in the sun, Puff. I like your love eyes very much.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look gorgeous in that sun. Can I come warm up?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Isn't it nice to find a spot of sun in the winter? We had a sunny day here to (they're so rare here in winter!).

    ReplyDelete
  24. Puff you looks so much like Fatty, cept you gots a bigger floofyier tail!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ya know,Puff is a good lookin cat!!
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Puff,

    Thats a great spot you've snaffled on the windowsill. Nice sunbeam shining in too,

    Purrs

    Gypsy & Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!