Pages

November 24, 2007

Photo Hunters #44 - HOT!

My sister Puff thinks she's hot - waaaaay too sexy for her furs...
I think she's a hoot!
AHHHH HaHaHaHaHa!

24 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!!!
    That's too sweet!
    Cats Rule!!!

    Don't forget to drop by and pick up the Holiday award if you haven't....it's all because you've been good kitties...and Santa likes good kitties!!!
    [on my righthand sidebar.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay, that is too funny!!! Hahahaha!!!
    What a pose. I bet your Mom came along and rubbed that belly. Mine would,heehee!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a model you know what I mean
    And I do my little turn on the catwalk
    Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
    I do my little turn on the catwalk

    I think miss Puff is too sexy for her furs. She's hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cool picture of hot felines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speedy sez all yoo ladees is to sexy fur yoor furs...he is singing dat song now too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are funny Parker! :) I think you are both hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehehe...too funny!

    My photo hunt picture is up. Come check it out if you get a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very good hot photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, I got an error message when I just tried to post a comment!

    I said you girls are funny and cute! :)

    P.S. That cell phone picture was very manipulated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am vaguely disturbed to say that Puff does really look "HOT", though I'm not sure exactly why. I'm trying to remember, but it is difficult.

    Skeeter

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm with you, parker, laughing it up!

    sending a smooch back to you...

    ben fuzz

    ReplyDelete
  12. so adorable!! Love the stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful!!! These two pictures are just wonderful! Hahahaha, you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehehe, I love both of yur pickshures -- and what a great laff you have, Parker!

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Puff is indeed gorgeous! Mom wants to snorgle her floofy belly. And Parker, you have an absolutely delightful, adorable laugh! *smile*!

    Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is too sexy fur hur furs.

    Luf, Us

    ReplyDelete
  17. ...is Mizz. Puff trying to catch a mancat...or a cold!?......

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!