Pages

October 24, 2007

Wordless Wednesday


32 comments:

  1. Nice shot. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I bet the sun feels great on your furs!

    Titus

    Hey, Diamond! What's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting in sun on porch is best place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sitting in the sun outside looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely statement. Your humans are shadowing you, I'm sorry about that. I too have to be supervised.

    Latte

    ReplyDelete
  6. well at least you gotted to go out - even if you was snoopervised

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you found a sunbeam to warm your furrs! Purrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh we are so jealous of your porchie! It's cold here now so all the windows are closed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a fun photo with you sitting in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a wonderful sunny spot you are sitting in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I get it! Puff is allowed to go outside if there is supervision! Does it matter who supervises? Can Diamond be the supervisor?

    ReplyDelete
  12. At least yoor not totally grounded from going outside. Maybe if you show you can be trusted...

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice photo miau. happy ww

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely light in that picture. We like the floofy tummies from the previous post, I am furry good at floofy tummy shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Puff, does this mean you are out of the doghouse after your scairty adventure on the deck the other day? I think you have already learned your lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm surprised you got to go outside, even with supervision. I hope you behaved yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photo your fur is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a nice picture of you Puff and the sun makes your furs even more pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fresh airs and warm sun, thats the way a day shoulds be!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Snoopervised parole! Hey,it's a start.Doing time is hard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your shadow is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a bee-yootiful pickshure! You look so happy sittin' there in the sun.

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooooo, you look hot, not cool.

    Hugs...G

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, Puff is so beautiful! I love how her fur looks as she's sitting in the sunshine.

    Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful, warm, soft photo!!

    Purrs from Ruis

    ReplyDelete
  26. OH wow, that must take such a long time to get yer hare to grow owt to such a beeeeeutiful length! I'm going to start growing mine owt rite now to see if I can be that beeeeeutiful!
    -Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!