Pages

June 16, 2007

Secret Paws Saturday

Looks As Though Some Kitty Is Gonna' Have Some Mail!

Mommy went to PetSmart today and got the goodies for my Secret Pal! I hope they like their loot! AND! we got 'nip, treats and a new toy as well. It's a very good day here in the middle of the U.S.A.
It's hot as H E double hockey sticks, but Mommy is home, treats are being doled out with a liberal hand and I am napping on my new Gizzy quilt (photos of me and my quilt soon). It really doesn't get much better than this! I hope everykitty is having a great weekend. And, Tripper, if you read this, "Hi, you big handsome tabby! I wish you had your very own blog... "

6 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend, Parker! Sounds like you're having a lovely one.

    Purrs, snuggles, and smiles from Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a cool Secret Paws package! Is it for me? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add some lizards to all those treats at The Cat Realm!
    We are having a lizard BBQ, we had a really good hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, starting to get hungry seeing all this lovley food!
    I like your new blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great package of goodies for your Secret Paw! He or she will be a very lucky kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That reminds our momma to go get our secret paws gift. Whoever gets your gift is very lucky, Fiona just loves that blanket.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!