Pages

June 17, 2007

Getting My Gizzy On!

This has been taunting me for a week!
I couldn't open it till Mommy came home.
I knew it was something extra-special...
Mommy opened it and was very careful with the scissors.


MY GIZZY QUILT!

I smell Millie and Jasmine!

See the other side?

I declare it perfect (just like me!)
I high-fived for a treat
I LOVE my Gizzy quilt, thanks Millie, Jasmine and Mom! Tomorrow I am going to show you Mommy's laptop quilt that came with it. It's 'da bomb!

18 comments:

  1. That's a lovely quilt Parker. Enjoy sleeping on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it'z a byootiful kwilt, parker. purrfect fer u!
    an if millie iz reedin dis ... mi mom will be in touch wid u soon ... jus hasta finish da skool! (duhr)
    luv--yer frend--jh

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Gizzy quilt you got Parker! I have found that the quilt is fun to sleep on and fun to play with too (you can rassle with it). I can't wait to see the laptop quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is some wild quilt pattern. It suits you just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! You gotta turn it over and look at the FRONT! Jasmine and I didn't spend to much time on the BACK! Turn it OVER!

    It -is- really cool, though! Check out the Bizzy for Gizzy blog! You can see it there too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a wild Gizzy quilt. It suits you perfectly, Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great quilt! You look wonderful on it!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a super beautiful quilt, Parker! A Purrfect match for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, that's just so sweet. Looks like it's gonna be a great place for a nap!

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowie Kazowie that's a GRATE qwilt!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely quilt Parker! You sure seem to be enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great news~!
    I can see you are very happy~!!!
    So pretty ~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous quilt for a perfectly perfect kitty!

    hope you've had a good weekend...

    ben fuzz
    i've got a new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love your gizzy quilt and you make it look even more lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a beautiful quilt! It matches your furs purfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a gorgeous quilt Parker! Perfect for your furs!

    Luf, Us

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your quilt Parker, It looks very comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!