Pages

March 1, 2011

Power Nap

Rudy's not the only one who knows how to nap!

20 comments:

  1. I think you cats have that napping thing sewn up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the "under penalty of death do not disturb me" napping pose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep Tight Parker !
    You know better than Rudy and me Actually : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I no he isn't! You're just as cute when you snuggle up for sleepy time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly have "adorable" down pat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's some professional napping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are curled up so tight Parker - you look so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :YAWN: I fink I'll join yoo.

    Milo xx

    Me too! :Yawn:

    Alfie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Parker! You look so cute napping all curled up in a ball like that! We love to nap like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is one great napping form you have! Stop making me tired!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want a power nap EVERY DAY!!!! Umm, I wonder if they'd give that to teachers in their day...do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you curl up any tighter, Parker??

    ReplyDelete
  13. You got a nice tight curl there Parker! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!