Pages

December 3, 2009

The 'Rent's Little Helper


If I wasn't around to snoopervise, nothing would ever get done around here! We are already behind in our tree decorating and I was tying to get Mommy to pick up the pace a little. The only problem was that orange menace came up seconds after this photo was taken and I ran from him...taking the tree skirt with me. I have to remember to retract my claws when I take off from under the tree. To make matters worse, Mommy laughed at me.
At least I don't have to go to the VET on Friday like some Calicos I know...

34 comments:

  1. I think you were a very big help... And who cares of if you took the skirt with you? I mean, isn't it YOURS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom LAUGHED??????????? Remember that for next year's PurrFurMance review!!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Parker!

    I've given you a super cool, awesomely fabulous award. Swing by my blog to check it out!

    mew!
    Katie
    (Glogirly's cat)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have your Christmas tree up already? Oh my! I've got to get cracking!
    You look so cute under the tree.
    You can start to visit Sara Cat again after her vacation from blogging when I was doing the NaBloPoMo-challenge in November at: http://sarakatt.blogspot.com
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mum laughed. How rude. I hope you gave her the back of disrespect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She larfed at yoo? That's just plain norty and rude! We fink a detention is called for ~ that means a whole night in when yoo get to snuggle all evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmpf. Laffing at you was NOT nice. But what else can you expect of hoomins? Just not sensitive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make us feel very behind in our decorating. Our mum is no good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well laughing is just not nice.. That expression on your face is just made to make us smile though.. Priceless. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like you were caught in the act of something...Funny girl!

    Guess what? I also nominated you for the same award that Katie and Glogirly did. So I guess you really do deserve it. Please stop by to check us out today :).
    ~Lisa Co9T

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh boy i love helping with the tree. But apparently mom is not as enthusiastic about me helping as i am. -hansel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i don't think she meant to laugh honey pie...

    smiles, auntie bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you come over and snoopervise our mom?? She hasn't even started decorating inside yet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was very rude of your mum to laugh at you. I like it when I help mum decorate the tree.
    Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. At least mom wasn't mad at you! But to laugh was not very nice.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's ok you had to take the skirt! Let her knwo shes moving too slow and even non living objects are moving faster

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice work Parker! We get extra treats and cuddles if we manage to make my mom laugh. If it weren't for us, she'd be going off to comedy clubs for entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm sure she was laughing with you, not at you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lucky for your Mom that you didn't take the whole tree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maybe you just took the skirt with you for Fashion Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Better laughing than not! hee hee

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Proper Snoopervision is a MUST! Sorry your mom laughed at you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. She LAFFED at you!!!!!
    Nect time take the whole darn tree with you and we'll se if she laffs then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. We're laughin and laughin about the tree skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  25. We understand about claws and tree skirts. That is why mom puts our tree on a table

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yeah, ya shoulda gone UP the tree and seen how much they laffed THEN! Mebbe ya could pull it down on the Orange Menace...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Parker they could not do it without you!

    purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  28. That is a very cute picture of you. You have definitely mastered the innocent look.

    ReplyDelete
  29. But we need those claws for traction! Very pretty picture of you under the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!