Pages

December 13, 2009

My Favorite Ornament


...of all the ornaments on the tree
I must admit the prettiest is me!...

23 comments:

  1. You are a gorgeous addition, Parker:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the bestest Chrissymouse tree ornament I've ever seen! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super purrty!!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful Christmas ornament, in fact it is just purrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have to agree with you on that one, Parker! We love that kitty garland too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a Perfectly Parker Chrstmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parker, you do make a pretty ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's furry cute! When mewmie does put up a tree, it's all cat ornaments, except for 1 bird and 1 mouse, cuz all cats dream of them...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a wonderful ornament! Do you get to bat it around?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is marvelous! I wish I had a lovely ornament of ME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one lovely ornament of you. Mom will treasure that forever.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty ornament! Mom doesn't have any cat ornaments. I have to see if I can change that. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW, that is SO GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!