Pages

October 20, 2009

Tattle Tail Tuesday

Last weekend was warm enough for all of us (except Powder) got to go out and enjoy the deck. Puff and I got furminated and as a reward we got a liberal dose of 'nip.
Mommy says she now knows where the term 'niphead originated.
Puff thought it was just like heaven must be!
I agree!

37 comments:

  1. Woo are khwite the khollekhtion of nipheads!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Diamond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like the happiest kitties in the world right now!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think it was possible for you guys to look more enticing, but you are now NIP coated!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! That looks like lots of fun. I wish Powder had joined you. Did you lick the nip off each other's heads?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh, an intervention might be required here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's worth getting furminated for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is it with the timing? I got Nip yesterday, too! And there are pictures on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so happy in your 'nip induced coma!!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww, sunshine and nip on the deck...it doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great day you had! The furminator rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mama always giggles when we get nip in our furs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Going outside ... Wow .. That must have been FUN !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A good roll in the nip. Did Powder get any?

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look like you are having a grand time with that nip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 'Nip-O-Licous!!! You DO look like you're in heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nip in the furs is my idea of paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You got to go out AND you got 'nip!? I'm so jealous.

    George

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nip in the sun!
    What more could any cat need?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nips and naps are the life for us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh how wonderful.. Nip and sunshine.. Cant beat it.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. ohhhhh yeah! sunshine.... nip.... what else could a kitty ask for? I think even the furminator is ok with all that...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, ya got it sprinkled right ON you? Cool...

    ReplyDelete
  23. ooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo nipnipnipitynipnipnip!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such happy nip photos!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the purrthday wishes. All those smooches, loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You ladies REALLY love your Nip over there!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hahahaha - what fun!! That looks like a blast.

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!