Pages

August 12, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


31 comments:

  1. When ya got the looks, flaunt the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you looking at pretty girl???

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, your eyes are fabulous. We love the meeting shot from yesterdays post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh parker, you are simply lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, you were definately born with it, Miss Thang!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did somebuddy say Temtayshuns?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely are a natural beauty, Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo are getting ready fur Angus Mhor's mom! to hit O hi O!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Diamond!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful no words are necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You iz adorable! We hope it was the treat jar you heard.

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  11. Parker, you ain't sayin' a word but as usual, a kitty yike you doesn't need ta say anything to show your im-purr-tance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you hear the treat jar and get some?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Parker dear, you look just lovely today. Are you wearing a new brand of eyeliner?!

    Tipper & Misty

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're a real "looker"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope you got lots of treats. you look a little worried.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Parkah, I'm sorry I haven't been by for so long, but I hope you got Temptations! Your post about cats is most interesting. I learnt stuff! We are a family now, I've been adopted, yay! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like something grabbed your attention. You are very lovely today too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!