Pages

June 9, 2009

Tattle Tail Tuesday - Puff

Mommy says that this is where the term "Niphead" originated. Puff doesn't get it...Puff is very pretty, but can be a little slow on the uptake, shall we say...

34 comments:

  1. Cool! We may have to start calling Kirby that. Sometimes he is in his own world and does not know what is going on in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom thinks she is very pretty! My mom is kind of partial to calicos!! Nipped out or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!:)
    Puff, your furs are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May be laid back rather than nip-head? Cute without doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, a little 'nip nebber hurtz any kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mum thinks she is lovely. I do too. Mum have a puss a lot like her for almost 20 years. She was called fluff

    I like the name you give her though ( giggle )


    Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what you mean.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mum tells me I'm a total niphead. I don't know what she means either. I can handle it. I don't have a problem, now excuse me while I go and raid my stash.
    Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Powder, you're such a niphead!
    We're all nipheads too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dunno. Mom and Mr Karate used to say that Gizzy was either wicked smart or really stupid. Turns out he really was wicked smart, so you never know. And he -really- loved his 'Nip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Puff...maybe you rolled just a little too much in the nip...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Puff, you're doin' it right!

    Akshully, we seem to prefer the "full-body" experience though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. purr, i fink yoor floofs are magnificents! -hansel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dahhhling, the nip just makes you look more gorgeous.

    Enjoy your day in the sun, on the balcony. We are soooooooooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. well, it's hard to think wif nip all ofur your head.

    ReplyDelete
  16. does Puff get the munchies when partaking in the nip?

    ReplyDelete
  17. We think Puff looks beautiful even when she is Nipped Out!!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've always noticed that the pretty ones are usually more concerned about their looks, so their mind is already occupied and they can't think about anything else.

    Puff sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well Puff is smart enough to find the good nip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have such pretty markings....like air brushings :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Puff, your fur is extravagantly beautiful...and the little flecks of nip only add to your beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Niphead?! Dat's kinda funny! You is furry purrdy dough.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Puff we likes our nip dat much too! We got's yer back if yoo need it!

    Molly
    Shadow
    Trooder

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's cool to have nip in the furs! And speaking of furs, Puff, that photo really shows off the beautiful colors in your coat.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Puff that sure is a pretty coat you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Some can handle der 'nip an' some can't handle der 'nip. Different strokez fur different folkz.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well, we don't think yoor so dumb Puff, yoo gots nip did yoo not?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Puff is 'in da zone' so she dosen't need to get it!! hahahahaha
    Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey Puff, did you get the munchies after all that nip?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!