Hey Parker! Neat way to cover your boo-boo. We hope to go on the screen porch today. There is still snow on the ground, but going to be about 60 degrees. ~ Sara and Napoleon
I'm getting cabin fever, too. It's supposed to be warm(er) this weekend and I think Sunny's Daddy and I need to go out and do something. I hope all of you can get some quality deck time in ;-)
You has a lovely profile, Parker! We's watchin fur Spring, too. Hey, bout them golden woofies in the ofur pictor... did they get cleaned afore ridin home in a car? We cats are so much smarter! Purrs, Victor
Khute booboo strip on the header!
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Oooh, whatcha staring at?
ReplyDeleteI hope your boo boo is better but your header made us laugh. Thanks for your purrs for us. You are great friends and you mean a great deal to us.
ReplyDeleteI see you are showing the good side! how is the booboo? Cute bandage on your nose!
ReplyDeleteYou look very pretty and the new blog header made us giggle. We hope your nose is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteThis is one very very beautiful photo of you, ParkeR!
ReplyDeleteHow is your boo boo? I like your band aid!
ReplyDeleteIs there anything fun out there?
ReplyDeleteWhat do you see????
ReplyDeleteSniffie and the Florida Furkids
You are such a pretty cat, makes me want to pet you up!
ReplyDeleteWhatcha looking at Parker?
ReplyDeleteWhat are you looking at. ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris
ReplyDeleteWhat's out there, Parker??
ReplyDeleteIs there a birdie out there?
ReplyDeletewhat's on your mind?
ReplyDeleteHey Parker! Neat way to cover your boo-boo.
ReplyDeleteWe hope to go on the screen porch today. There is still snow on the ground, but going to be about 60 degrees.
~ Sara and Napoleon
Beautiful photo. We wonder what you're thinking about. Our Woman says she constantly wonders what we're thinking ;-)
ReplyDeleteOh that's a fun way to cover your booboo!
ReplyDeleteBut what are you looking at out the window. Are there fev-vers???
We've got cabin fever, too. How's your boo boo doing? I hope it's healing up good.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Tazo
Lovely bright-eyed picture of you, Parker! whatcha looking at? an Intruder Kitty? or a bird?
ReplyDeleteyou are purrty! oh so purrty!
ReplyDeleteAre you looking out watching for Spring to arrive?
ReplyDeleteWhats got yer attention Parker? Is it fev vers?
ReplyDeleteStill hiding your beautiful puss from us, Parker? You can show is. We love you! ♥
ReplyDeleteLooking out the window is even better than watching cartoons on the TV!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot. We're wondering what you're looking at.
ReplyDeleteMs. P and Cinza
Hi Parker! Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us!
ReplyDeleteYou feel pritty becuz you ARE pritty!
ReplyDeleteParker you look so lovely gazing out the window. Whatcha looking at?
ReplyDeleteI love the faint reflection in the window. I hope it warns up for you soon so you can get out on the deck some.
ReplyDelete--Jasper
Very pensive pose! Our kitties love to gaze outdoors too!
ReplyDeleteI'm getting cabin fever, too. It's supposed to be warm(er) this weekend and I think Sunny's Daddy and I need to go out and do something. I hope all of you can get some quality deck time in ;-)
ReplyDeleteAre you refusing to look at the camera? Were they mean to you?
ReplyDeleteIt is good that you feel pretty, because you look pretty too! We hope your boo-boo heals soon, although your new header is a hoot!!
ReplyDeleteI know you see something out there. I can tell you are not just enjoying the sun and zoning out. You have spotted something.
ReplyDeleteoooh that bandaid- we needed that for junior.
ReplyDeletethe profile shot is gorgeous darling , just gorgeous as it sets off those purty eyes!
You has a lovely profile, Parker! We's watchin fur Spring, too. Hey, bout them golden woofies in the ofur pictor... did they get cleaned afore ridin home in a car? We cats are so much smarter!
ReplyDeletePurrs,
Victor
You are totally pretty! What are you contemplating?
ReplyDeleteIs that wishful thinking that you were outside and that it was warmer?
ReplyDelete