Pages

March 1, 2009

Dog Chow

Well, what do we have here?
Powder, do you have a screw loose? That's Diamond's food!

25 comments:

  1. We love to eat the woofie's food!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powder you have it figured out. Woofie food is awesome.

    xoxo Bennette

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have never tried woofie food. Will it make Powder start barking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our big woofies never walk away from their food...but Toy loves tasting their biscuits=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

    ReplyDelete
  5. what does it taste like honey?

    smiles, auntie bee
    xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Food is food. Do they really expect you to ignore food that's out in the open like that.

    We too wonder what it tastes like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Powder, that's a little bit silly! ... um, does it taste good?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll bet it tasts almost like kitty food!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ewwwww Powder! Thats prolly got doggy cooties or drool in it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Diamond! Now he has to share his food with kitties. Powder may be onto something...woofie food does look sort of yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried eating Eve's food once, but Eve is a big dog who eats big food and I couldn't bite into hers! I decided I like mine better. However, that did not stop Eve from eating MY food!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Powder, that's dog food. It's not good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, as mom sez...any port in a storm! But you won't find us eating woofie food! Ewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teri just wanted to say thank you to Parker for the (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. So? Jan says it isn't nutritious for us but dog food makes a nice treat. We like to nibble on it before Jan serves it to the woofies.

    JFF kitties

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always wondered how people with both cats and dogs keep the cat and dog from eating each other's food. Now I know. . . you don't!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We've never had Woofies food but Alfie would eat anything (shoe-laces, rope, choc wrappers) Mom calls him her littel Gannet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Euwwww on dog food so I've tagged you on a 5th Meme...

    ReplyDelete
  19. No, no, No! That is the wrong dish! I tried that stuff before and it is no good.
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yoo go sweetie! It might be better'n owr food so it am good to check it owt. Hmmmm. We like da idea of da bowl off da floor like dat. Schmaybe dat's why yoo like it huh?

    ReplyDelete
  21. What does woofie food taste like Powder? Is it good? is it extra crunchy? Does Diamond complain when yoo eat his food? We haf many kweshtons...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ackshully I think woofie food is kinda tastee. It's full of carbs. And I like carbs. Vary nommabull.

    ReplyDelete
  23. We've never tried dog food, but we're sure we'd like it too. Even food that's supposed to be bad for us tastes good, hee hee!

    Hope Diamond doesn't get too upset!

    Love,
    Nermal, Nico, Virgil, Westley, and Mags

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!