Pages

December 6, 2008

Let's All Give A Big Welcome To...

The newest kitty toy in our home!
Ho-Ho-Ho... is this ever fun!

28 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm -

    I see lots of batting going on!

    Good lukhk to the tree and the ornaments!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is DAYS of kitty entertainment.

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha, that's what I call a toy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a fun tree. We hope you get to play with it often.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondering what the tree will look like in a few days time? Cat redesign of decorations is always a good thing. Have fun!

    Whicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyy, you've got yours! We are STILL waiting. Muuuuuuuummmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauty of a tree!!!

    Who will be the first to climb it!!??!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tree is beeyootiful! Look at all the toys all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Parker, you all have such a pretty Christmas tree! That should provide hours of whapping fun ... hee hee!
    Purrs and headbutts,
    Sabrina, Sam and Simon

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow it sure looks like lots of fun!

    smiles, auntie bee
    xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun...I heard a rumor that we'll get a toy like that today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful! What a huge kitty toy! We are amazed - can we come over?
    Siena & Chilli

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a mighty fine toy the humans got for you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Parker! That's a purrty toy! We mean, tree! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exquisite! Enough toys on it to go around to everycat in the CB! We have ours picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehehe...kitty toy! We is only haffing a small tree dis year cuz Speedy is a butthead and keeps climbing da big ones.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a BEAUTIFUL tree! You are going to have so much fun playing with it! I have to wait till tomorrow for my tree to go up, mum was busy doing DIY today.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have a beautiful tree! I see a pretty kittie on it that looks like you, Parker :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your tree is beautiful! Have you climbed it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  20. betcha can't climb to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful kitty toy! I foresee a lot of posts of fallen ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Guys your tree is very very pretty!!!
    we love all the colours you haves :))

    V-V

    ReplyDelete
  23. Who was the first cat to climb to the top?

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful toy you have! How many seconds was it up when your Mom took the picture???

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ayla would have that big thing at the top of the tree knocked off in 5 minutes...

    Skeeter and LC

    ReplyDelete
  26. We would so destroy that! It's reeeeel too!

    Luf, Us

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!