Pages

June 2, 2008

To Whap or Not to Whap, This is the Question

"Hmmmm, what do you kitties think I should do?

38 comments:

  1. Hmmm... that certainly does look whappable! Tempting, very tempting.

    Sammy would totally go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trixie says to tell you that you should what the be-heck out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whap it! Whap it! Whap it!

    Very truly yours,
    The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's in your space ... whap it, whap it good!
    --Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our advice: not to whap. We think whapping that might get you in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty Law decreeds that 'Anything within a kitty paw's reach is considered Totally Whappable, without repurrcussions'... So go for it, Puff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it does look tempting. But it is so pretty. Try to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the old song goes

    ::::whap it whap it good::::

    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like the thinking statue guy. Nixon and Fatty say whap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote "accidentally" whap with the tail.

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  11. If thay diddint want it whapped, thay shoodint haff put it thare. I say whap first, beg furgiveniss later!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that is so whappable. If it was in our house it would already be whapped.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My sister PooPoo says whap, but Misty and I say don't do it, be nice.
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks too irresistible, you must whap!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmm, this is a terrible dilemma... if you whap... will it whap back? We say if not, then Go For It!
    PS... we sent a HI-O-HI-O to your email...

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is not even something worth *thinking* over. I hoep you whapped it good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, I just assume Mom never leaves important treasures where they can come to harm! So ,if it's outin the open.....WHAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  18. Whap of course! We're cats...that's what we do.

    Laila and Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  19. If it's been whapped before it's not breakable. So WHAP at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whap... is there really any question? It's up. It must be down.
    Luv an purrs,
    Victor

    ReplyDelete
  21. when in doubt, always whap. always.

    ReplyDelete
  22. But can you blame it on someone else?

    ReplyDelete
  23. You might want to wait until a Bean walks by, Puff, so then you can whap it and then they will put it back up and you can whap it again. Beans like it when we give them exercise.
    Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

    ReplyDelete
  24. Puff, yes, WHAP IT!

    Hi Parker! Thanks for visiting. I'm feeling much better. Are you still going out with that wild Tripper?

    Best wishes,
    ~Jake

    ReplyDelete
  25. Whap it when the whapping is good!

    Tara

    (save one whap for Kavan)

    ReplyDelete
  26. It looks like the general agreement is to whap, so we say go for it.

    Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Go on! Whap!! It's sitting there just waiting furr a whapping.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!