Pages

January 16, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Anatomy of a Nap




33 comments:

  1. Parker, I have something for you to pick up on my blog today :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powder

    You look very comfee! I like your snuggle.

    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powder, you take as long as you want to get comfy - ignore those 'princess and the pea' comments.

    Happy napping,

    Gypsy & Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos! :) You look very comfy and cozy, Powder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure look cute all snuggled up sleeping. They say that cats sleep about 21 hours a day, but in our home we sleep for like 28 hours a day! Hehehehehe!

    Hugs from Italy!
    Opus and Roscoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Powder you look cute. and you've made us sleepy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK now I'm sleepy. I think I'm going to take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to nap in the sun too. You look very happy and comfy in those shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing a wonderful job of napping, Powder! You look nice and snuggly and warm. My mommy says she adores your floof.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, napping sounds good. We could use one, and it's only 8AM...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfectly placed bed, right where the sun comes in!!!! Zzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a lovely place to nap. Sweet dreams Powder!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Naps in a sunbeam - is there anything better?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great nap photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Powder, you look very happy and content. I think the woodwork around your windows is very beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Powder, you look adorable all curled up sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hmmm..a scientific look at a catnap..lovely pictures *yawn* xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. sometimes I wished I could be a cat...!
    And yours are SO pretty!!

    Happy WW,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  19. see dat las pikshur uv powder? dat lookz like mi brudder matsui ... jus not in black an wite!
    luv--jh

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks good to me :-) I think I'll have to go take one now.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh you look so comfy - sunshine and a fuzzy blanket, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My mom says she wants to kiss the fluffy kitty tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a perfect napping spot you have Parker!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awwwww. how purreshus! Powder looks like such a snuggledy-buggledy-buggledy bug!

    Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

    ReplyDelete
  25. PARKER WARE ARE YOO? I DON'T WUNT TO LOOK AT POWDER OR PUFF I WUNT TO LOOK AT YOO!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Powder you are very cute and floooofy.
    We like looking at you. Silly tripper, he is really funnny.

    Purrrs, Prinnie

    ReplyDelete
  27. A sunspot and a snuggle... sounds purrfect!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!