Pages

November 7, 2007

Dona Nobis Pacem

Peace on Earth, Try It, You'll Really Like It!

34 comments:

  1. Peace to a wonderful group of cats and people - Parker, Powder, Puff and Rudy and da fun Mom & Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool peace globe. Purrs for peace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful peace globe, Parker!
    Purrs for Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace to you, Parker! You look me right in the eyes on your globe, wonderful done!:)

    ~Ruis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful peace globe, Parker!!!
    Peace to you too,
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you made a neat-o peace globe! I think you are right, if everyone tried peace, they would really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice globe Parker!

    Purrs for Peace,
    PB&J

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're purring and prurrying for peace too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Globe peace to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Globe! Instead of cheese on toast, Peace on Earth for breakfast would be so nice. It is sad to read about all the bombings and conflict in the morning news paper - it's enough to send you under the bedcover again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beeyootiful globe! We Ballicai are purrin fur peace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool globe Parker!!
    Peace to all of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peace to you and yours on this wonderful Peace Globe Day and always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, that's a cool peace globe...
    Peace to you, too.
    Hugs...G

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your globe...I wish I knew how to do that. Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We really like your peace globie.
    You are a very sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet peace globe.
    Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your Peace Globe, Parker! Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with us!!
    Your FL furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  19. Many peaceful purrs to you, Parker, from all your friends at Artsy Catsy.

    Rocky & staff

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your Peace Globe, Parker. Peace to you and all the world.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a wonderful globe, Parker - peace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great globe!

    purrs and peace
    Tara and Kavan

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, you look so beautiful on your Peace Globe! Great Globe, indeed!

    Purrrrrs, China Cat

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!