Pages

September 26, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Paaaaahker and a Boston Fern


26 comments:

  1. Paahker, you look like yah in Heaven smelling thaaht fern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paaaaaaaahker, yoo look furry inchrestid in that fern. What duz it smell like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paaaaaaahker duz dat fern smell like yu now? I see yu wuz puttin yur sweet smells on it.

    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice fern. Do not eat. I see you mark it as your fern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pahkah,

    Plants are so nice, I must say. And being outside in the sunshine is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, you certainly are cute!! Its hard to resist your sweetness.

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  7. (sigh) I wish I was allowed to walk around on our deck and smell the plants.

    Tipper

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes honey you are furry cute and adorable!!!

    smiles, auntie bee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that fern. I bet it smells wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a fun plant to chew... um... rub on. (Does it taste good? haha!)
    Purrrrrrrs,
    your bud Pepi

    ReplyDelete
  11. How's it smell? Does it smell like it wood taste good? You sher are adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never smelled a fern before. I'll bet it smells like dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you put the bitey on it? Does it has a flavor?

    ReplyDelete
  14. That fern looks interesting. Is it tasty?

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...Pahkah...don't eat the fern......

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look like you are really enjoying the outside sunshine and that fern. I hope you didn't put the bitey on it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Parker you are much better at resisting temptation that we are - we've been puttin' the bitey on mom's fern.

    Midnite & Stray Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Parker you sure are a cutie pie. You look very happy on your deck and sniffing a fern.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those ferns are sooooooo tasty! I've eaten several of DKM's ferns. ~Orlando Bun

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Paaaaaahka you look so Victorian there by the Boston fern and the wrought iron.
    I always feel better when you visit me.
    I love your holiday Gizzy quilt:) and your everyday one also. I would not use one...last night I slept in the litter box:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Does it taste good?!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Parker you look lovely out by the ferns. Did it tickle your nose?
    Your FL furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, Parker! That's a lovely picture of you getting a whiff of that fern. I bet it smells good!

    Floofy headbonks from Brainball!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Does that fern smell good, Parker? It seems to!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like treats, I can never get enough!